1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by weazel200, May 4, 2005.

1. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

OK my friend bought an album with 2 discs. Disc 1 is fine it can play on anything, be copied, converted to mp3, an image made of the disc etc. But with disc 2 it can do the above except it freezes when it gets to the last track. This is usually at 96%. It stops at this point when i tried to copy it, and make an image of it. The last track wont convert to mp3 or any other format at all. My friend plays all of his cd's on his computer. I played the disc on a normal hi fi system and the last track played without a problem. Has anyone had experience with this type of thing before. Is there a way to get round it. Why have the made the last track copy protected and not the others. help is appreciated.

2. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

^BUMP^

3. squizzle

squizzle Active member

try using AnyDVD in the background. It's supposed to take care of copy protections on CDs, I use it and have never run into a problem like that. It works wonders on DVDs, so it probably works good on CDs too.