1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went to Conns Today and need some help

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Kinglion, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Kinglion

Kinglion Member

OK, So I am at Conn's today looking at tv's. The reason is they had a http://reviews.cnet.com/Westinghouse_LVM_42w2/4505-6482_7-31641467.html?tag=pdtl-list (Westinghouse LVM42w2 on sale for 1799 and full 1080p. Not a bad price at all and I was comparing it to the Plasmas for the same price up there and for whatever reason to me it looks like Plasma has a clearer picture to me. I will be playing games on this and watching whatever. It just seemed to me that the flesh tones on the people were kinda of ehhh while the Plasma looked good. Is this the tv's problem, can it be fixed?, was it maybe the source they were using? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I didnt just want to buy it because I know that Labor day is coming soon enough and I dont wanna be out of a good deal possibly..

2. eatsushi

eatsushi Regular member

3. Kinglion

Kinglion Member

I might just go ahead and get it unless...someone on here says sumn different! LOL!! I just have to go look again and make sure I dont see a plasma that I want! The plasma just seem so much clearer, or maybe just a little more clear than the LCD but...