1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Westinghouse37 inch LCD ????

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by DamonDash, May 15, 2006.

1. DamonDash

DamonDash Guest

Do anyone know anything about this TV or brand it goes up to 1080p.But the picture is the best i seen for the money.its 1585.00

2. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

everyone has their own opinions on what is good quality but according to what ive herd westinghouse doesnt make the best tvs in the world they may have decent picture but ive herd that their bad about messing up in different ways

3. DamonDash

DamonDash Guest

Ok thxs but i think i found me a better TV than that one the Samsung Plasma HD-54253

4. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

ive got a 42" samsung hd plasma and i love it i think they make really nice tvs so if your thinking about buying it i wouldnt hesitate btw sorry but i never actually saw the samsung tv your talking about i searched the bestbuy website and didnt see it but i saw tvs with a similar model number so i think their pretty much the same if you could give me a link i could make sure though but samsung makes good tvs and its hd so i would probably go for it.......of course you have herd the bad things about plasmas havent you? if you havent i wouldnt worry thats just me if you havent though ill tell you or you can search

5. DamonDash

DamonDash Guest

See i was thinking about geting the Samsung 32inch LCD LNS-3241D.The picture one that one is better than the Sony Bravida.I heard that Plasma newer TVs dont have this burnin issue is this true?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2006
  6. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

yea burn in isnt near as bad of a problem as it used to be but it still is a problem i mean i play video games quite a bit and i look closely sometimes and i cant tell any sign of burn in occuring of course this isnt just with video games its with still images in general staying on the screen at hours at a time but i dont think playing video games is any different than watching tv stations with the little logos in the corner so this may not be a problem for you for me it isnt as all as long as i make sure to be careful not to leave a game paused for hours or somthing stupid like that another problem i dont think anybody needs to worry about but they do is the lifespan my tvs lifespan is rated at 60,000 hours which when devided into watching the tv 12 hours a day comes out to be a lifespan of around 13 years or 10 hours a day = around 16 years which is enough for me i dont know about you there may be some other issues i forgot but those are the 2 main ones that i know of

7. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

theres one i forgot that i just remembered and that is that the black colors arent as dark and dont look as good as some other tvs sometimes they tend to look grey which i can notice on my tv especially when watching only sdtv not as bad with hd though but then again you can always look at a store to see if it bothers you or not.......of course i may just be spitting off alot of info for nothing you could already know all of this and more i dont know lol