1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I doing wrong in batch mode

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by All1word, Aug 2, 2007.

1. All1word

All1word Member

OK i'm trying to back up a couple of DVD's overnight but keep getting error messages all the time when i use batch mode.

I have 2 folders that are for the DVD9 images, these are:
    G:\Thunderbirds 1 DVD9
    G:\Thunderbirds 2 DVD9
    Don't laugh please.

The 2 destination folders are:
    F:\Thunderbirds 1 DVD5
    F:\Thunderbirds 2 DVD5

And the work path folder for both discs is:
    E:\

Now i run them through prepare option first edit some copyright and inro rubbish then save that choice then save the project to the E drive I.E. "E:\THUNDERBIRD 1.RBD".

Then i'll shut it down, restart it and do the same for the next DVD "E:\THUNDERBIRD 2.RBD" then i'll shut it down again, i suspect i don't need to do all this shutting down but i think it's best to start afresh all the time.

Fire it up again and go to batch tan and select add then i add the 2 RBD files and then press start and then i get errors saying "The source path does not match the one used during prepare. Encode aborted" I should also add that i have ticked "Skip prepare phase in batch".

I'm sure i'm doing something wrong but just not sure what, amyone have any suggestions?

All1

2. vtowner

vtowner Regular member

Just try to do it all at once without all the shutting down. Just set up your first project then save it then set up your second project and save it. Then add them to your batch and see if it'll run through.

3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

if you would like to edit your dvd you can use VobBlanker before using dvd-RB so you can do the whole process using the one click option and not skipping the prepare phase while doing batch encoding