1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ??!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by onisuk, Jan 27, 2005.

1. onisuk

onisuk Member

i have my copy of the slayers auto installer 2.6, i am using nero 6 to burn and image to a cd-rw. im burning at 4x speed and finalizing the disc. have tried two different kinds of media... every time it says the disc cannot be read ! even with the chip on and the chip off(I have to hold down the power button on boot up to switch the chip on, the xbox logo then loads in orange instead of green) ??! what else can i try ? i have also used the MD5Hash programme on the installer file but it doesn’t match the original hash ?!! some please help me :eek:(

2. onisuk

onisuk Member

righty ive read on here that opening th tray and closing it baout 20-30 times works and ..well it does ! can get my xbox to read the slayers2.6 disc now....but what do i need to install to get the evox dash and make it play dvds ??! do i need to flash the bios with the evox one ?!(will this effect my chip working ??) if so in what order ?? oh and do i install the apps to the :f or the :C drive ??! sorry about all the questions ! lol

3. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

ok you need to select new install retail hd, if in fact thats what you have.
    make the back ups of your C drive(theres an option)
    install the apps to C.