1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are these files?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Vicus, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Vicus

Vicus Member

I ripped a dvd to my HD with Shrink, it creates 5 files that end with .I00, .I01, .I02, .I03, .I04 and ther there is a .MDS file. I tried burning these files with nero and it says I can't burn files of that type.

Also, I completed my first successful burn, I had to change my media to just one burn disks and had to go with Verbatims, but I had to use decryptor to burn because Nero had an error half way through, would this error have anything to do with those files mentioned before, or is it just being a peice of crap? I would rather use nero to burn because with decryptor I have to compress my disk below 4 gigs because I'm stuck with a FAT32 HD, is there any tweaks I can do to nero to get it to function properly?

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey vicus,did you try to uninstall nero and reboot it? Nero can get a little touchy.I think it has to be at least 6.0 to do the dvd burning.Try to use nero tools to remove entirely.Even a few remnants of nero left and after reinstalling can screw you up. Just something that might help.Dvd shrink and nero 6.0 do everything for me on my backups and pretty high quality.I average about 3.8 gigs on each backup.The verbatim media you are using should be pretty gook.Later