1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Paying For Gasoline?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by catfreak, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddirez

teddirez Member

we're paying AUD$1.20/litre here in Sydney. Works out a little over US$4/gallon i spose

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Good grief, young fella. That is the fusking crasiest thing that I have seen you post! Do you realize that what you posted could get you in a shitload of trouble?!! Even if you said this in jest, your ass could be in a world of hurt, if the "right" people saw it!

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Yeah Auslander [bold]THAT WAS REALLY STUPID[/BOLD] and i though we were going to leave the politics of of it. iam really sick of everyone whining about Bush in here , his a great pres. and i will stick up for him for every post the bashes him.
    maybe we just need to close this thread MODS since theses idiots cant stop bashing bush
    [bold] I SAY CLOSE IT NOW[/BOLD]

4. Inator

Inator Guest

Don't worry, the "right people" are too busy framing Iran for the London bombings at the moment.

The price of petrol in Darwin in the Northern Territory of Australia is AU$1.20 per litre for ULP.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2005
  5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

So much for this thread......................................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.