1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What burning package should l use?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by fagbutt, Jan 11, 2007.

1. fagbutt

fagbutt Member

Hope this is the right forum (bit of newbie to all this)
    I've managed to get three movies dowloaded which l want to burn to respective dvd's. One of the movies is split onto two disks and lasts for over 120mins, another lasts for over 120mins, and the third lasts for under 120mins.
    Reading through a couple of forums, some say you run them through a converter program, then another to do something else, then another to burn them. Phew, seems a tad complicated for me. Also, there seems to be lots of programs out there so where does one start to look?
    I think i've grasped the basic principles of what's required to be done, but is there a single software package out there which is easy to use and will cope with all the above? If so, what is it and what's the best version to get.
    Hope you can help.

2. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I use clondvd with all my movies but that's cause i like to burn it fast but it's advance

3. fagbutt

fagbutt Member

Thanks rihgt682. I'll have a look at this one.

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

For downloaded movies, you have to convert them into DVD-Video files. ConvertXtoDVD works great for this.