1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can I do Without a Mod Chip?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Gekkou, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Gekkou

Gekkou Member

Here is probably the most simple question on this sites....What CAn I do WithOut a Mod Chip?

2. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

You can play Halo 2 or other games.

3. Gekkou

Gekkou Member

I mean, what thing on this site can I do without a modchip, can I install games directly to the hard drive and stuff, does everything require a modchip to do, I should at least be able to install xbox games directly to the hard drive without a mod chip right?

4. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

NOTHING MOD CHIPS ARE FOR COOL PEOPLE AND ONES WHO DONT HAVE ONE ARE HOMO SISSIES

5. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

You cannot install games to the hdd; you cannot play games from hdd without some modification to your xbox. However, mod chip is not the only option you have to modify your xbox. You can modify your xbox without using any mod chip. There are soft mod (exploits) or TSOP flash that do not involve a mod chip.

6. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You CAN install games to the hdd without a mod chip being there. It's a process called softmodding, where a certain program uses gamesaves to hack into the xbox. Itools is the most common.

7. Gekkou

Gekkou Member

Thx Quad, where can I get Itool and are there any special intruction you give me to use it. is there a website I could goto, or should I search the forums?

8. fadedindi

fadedindi Member

Go to google and search for xbox scene. They have a lot of stuff. They have Tuts and information for what you are looking for. I believe Itools contains hacked M$ code...so I can't tell you exactly where the file is...but I can say it IS on xbox scene. Good luck!