1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Card to Get?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by shivermac, Jul 25, 2011.

1. shivermac

shivermac Member

Hi

My Sons DSIxl was recently updated software to ver 1.4.3E.

What flashcard should I buy to benefit from nds. games

many regards

2. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

Acekard 2i, Supercard DSTwo, R4i gold from r4ids.cn

Make sure you have a NDS Lite or low firmware dsi to perform the update to bypass the block from Nintendo.

If you don't have, you may ask the seller to do it for you like slickgate.com, which would help installing the latest firmware if order microSD together.

3. shivermac

shivermac Member

Ok so I have r4i gold card with v1.41 written on it and SD 4gb with no firmware on it.

I have just downloaded this, R4i English V1.51b and this, fwup143.nds from here http://r4i-gold.eu/downloade.asp as it states it supports dsi xl v 1.43. It does not work for me .

I was wondering if it has worked for anyone else or if someone could look see and give some advice.

Oh and i have ds lite but do not know procedure to 'bypass the block'
    regards

4. luigirez1

luigirez1 Member

Just simply run the update program in the DS Lite if the card won't work in the DSi XL. Also make sure the file is fwup143A as you need that firmware. Just put the card in the DS Lite, run the firmware update. Then see if it works in the DSi XL. If there is any other problems just tell us and we can help.

5. Morph71

Morph71 Member

R4I Gold-eu says that they are still to release the patch update for the R4I-Gold 3DS card. Are any of you guys waiting for this?

6. blomquist

blomquist Guest

if you dont want to do the update thing when you get the card,please choose a R4i gold 3ds

If you have a DS or DSi(have Lower firmware), then you can buy DSTwo,Acekard 2i.

I have seen many guys have the same problem about this card,Too bad.