1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do I do now?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by notenut, Apr 6, 2005.

1. notenut

notenut Member

I downloaded the DVD decrypter and now I dont know how to get toe thing to burn onto a blank.please help I have that icopy thing but it is of no use as yet....I now have lots of blank dvd+rs....are there the right ones....? it was all I could find in the stores

2. jfk329

jfk329 Guest

Hey ,

Try using the guides section of this site. As far as media it depends on what type of drive you have. good luck

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Here's some great guides.
    http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/index.html

You will also need dvd shrink to compress those larger dvd-9 movies if you are putting them on 1 standard dvd-5 disc.Just click the link or look in the software tab on top for dvd shrink 3.2 .

Dvd decrypter has 2 modes: File mode and Iso mode. It all depends on what you want to do with your backups and how big they are.

4. notenut

notenut Member

I have shrink the decrypter icopydvd and nothing seems to work....I even have a copy ofsomthing from nero but I got that for music I cant seem to get it to even try to do dvd....but the thing is that nothing seems to get all the way through to the end . I followed the steps in the guide and got a lot further that I had b4 but stillcnad get the thing to work... thanks for any help

5. andmerr

andmerr Guest

what are the versions of each program that you are using?
    What are you trying to achieve ?(burning files/backing up dvds)
    what are the specs of your pc?
    what type of media are you using?
    If you are trying to burn files that you have downloaded are you converting them to an mpeg 2 compatible format first and what are you using for the conversion?

These are just a couple of questions that your post lacks , and we really need to know if you are going to get the help you need.I may not be able to get back to help you at the moment but if you post the results there are more than enough people to help you along further so that you can get your project completed