1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do to start the download for my Eurovox MaxV (black)?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by ziddyz, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ziddyz

ziddyz Member

I connected my Eurovox MaxV (black) to my PC, using a null modem cable. I downloaded the firmware to update, but after this, its not allowing me to download the software onto my Eurovox. I get meesages such as 'reciever not detected' and 'waiting for recievers response'. Also it asks me to put in 'Channel Data'...what do I put in here? Am I connecting the Eurovox Box to my PC correctly? or do I need to connect the VM cable wire to the RF input port aswell? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. SG8

SG8 Active member

Link to a step by step guide in my sig.

3. ziddyz

ziddyz Member

I have followed the step by steps in the link provided by SGM, but it still does not let me download the software onto the Eurovox. What do I put in the 'Channel Data'? It still shows up as 'reciever not detected'? How can I over come this.

4. SG8

SG8 Active member

If your receiver is not detected, the cable you have is probably the problem,