1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do i do........???????

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by greenade, May 12, 2002.

1. greenade

greenade Guest

Hi all,

Im new......yeah go on pick on me as the new boy.....!!!!!!!! :)

My prob is this,

I want to copy a vcd i have onto another vcd, only the .dat file is 750mb and the disc i want to copy it too is 700mb, i know about vcd's using less space and being able to get 800mb onto a 700mb disc.....

I've tried using nero, but i keep getting errors saying that my media is not empty, or there isn't enough space on the media, both of which i know aren't true....

I've tried NTI cd maker 2000 professional too......it writes fine to my CDRW discs, but everytime i try to write to a cdr i get errors like,(buffer underun, or the computer just restarts in the middle of writing or testing)...

All i wanna do is copy the damn thing....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can anyone help, or are there any simple programs for burning copies of vcd's to other cdr discs.....?

Please help.....

Thanks
    Ade

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Nero or any other program with a "copy disc" feature shall do it. VCD uses Mode-2, which has no error correction and gives more space.

3. Pio2001

Pio2001 Moderator Staff Member

Maybe you're trying to burn an "ISO" CD. It won't work.
    Either perform a "CD copy" as CD-RW suggested, either burn the .dat in a "new VCD" instead of "new CD ROM (iso)".