1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do i use to copy from my tv to my pc

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by motoX391, Jan 9, 2005.

1. motoX391

motoX391 Guest

what can i use to copy tvshows from my tv to my pc i need to know what to use and where and how much these cost please respond asap

2. pulsar

pulsar Active member

You probably need a TV card. This will come with all the leads & software to connect your TV to your PC. Via A SVHS connector.

By the way if you want to put people off try putting

"please respond asap"

Forget about saying please, don't bother to use correct grammar, so that it makes it really easy for us to read. Also show us that you have not done the slightest bit of research into the subject.
    That is always a winner.

At Afterdawn we love it when people put no effort into their threads.

If you had not already guessed I was definitely being sarcastic.

Hope this was quick enough for you!

Pulsar.
    BTW, I used to race a CR500

Last edited: Jan 9, 2005
  3. garydv

garydv Member

you need what is called a video capture card. you can pick up one at your local office max or wherever you by computer parts. they make them in external which is always higher but easier to install if you have never cracked open a compter i suggest external. but if you can work on a computer you can get an internal one for much cheaper. it will allow you to captuer video from your camcorder or from the tv and once it is on your hard drive you can burn it to DVD.