1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do ye think about adding another step to (Super AfterDawn Addict}

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

i will tell you why i suggested a new rank of Super AfterDawn Addict.
    i will not mention any names when i read some posts posted by a AfterDawn Addict's. i said to my self how the hell did he become a AfterDawn Addict.

i see the AfterDawn Addict. rank has lost it respect by other members
    it was a time when a AfterDawn Addict.was a rank of Admiration and a person that knew what he was talking about..

its not burn out as to why they are leaving members are tired of the baloney..

2. boxwrench

boxwrench Guest

Ireland,I would like to see your suggestion implemented as well as the posts in safety valve not counting,this would certainly make a lot of people happy myself included,and would hopefully bring some of the "old timers" back.I have only been a member since late last year but I was a "lurker"long before that and certainly miss some of the "old timers" wisdom and personalities.

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I, too, would like to see your idea implemented Ireland. I see no real difference between the various rankings. To be chosen by the moderators for a special status because of one's contributions would be a real privilege, not just another word, it would be a source of respect from other members and it would give yet others something of genuine stature to aspire to and work for with a stature borne of genuine effort. They'd be proud of being chosen for this stature and more importantly, they'd have every right to be....Gerry

4. ireland

ireland Active member

creaky and ddp darthnip i just sent ye a pm...and its good info

a bribe so i can become a super duper pooper top dog AfterDawn Addict

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

recieved

6. xXx

xXx Regular member

new rules coming to remove all titles. unfortunately many can come to be disappointed, but rules coming to change. is this something new for you ?

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

where does this information come from?

8. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

New titles wont be added, ever. The title system itself might or might not change in the future to better appreciate people with good posts rather than large number of posts. How? We have few plans, but nothing has been decided yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.