1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does Every1 do with their time!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Since there seems to be a sequence of these questions begininng I just thought I'd ask!!!

I go to school 8 hrs a day so that leaves me time to do nothing except meet up with friends and use my computer. On weekends I go out and have fun.

Yes thats right I am pretty boring lol

oh ye, and i've been playing the drums since i was about 10 so that takes up a lot of time

Last edited: Oct 11, 2002
  2. FIXIT

FIXIT Regular member

average day for me runs summit like this:
    wake up
    get bitched at
    go to work (mechanic
    go home
    get bitched at
    turn on computer and use all night to ignore bitching
    go to bed

actually makes your life exciting dont it :)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2002
  3. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

work ,school, encode movies, download movies that I seem to never have time to watch. When I'm at work is when I post here so you could say I get paid to post to this forum...does that make me an Afterdawn employee whats the dental package like? do you have Delta dental? Actually this is the highlight of my work day.
    no girlfriend, I date which is good then you dont have anyone bugging you to get of the computer. There are a few possibles but I guess I will have to see where it goes.

4. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

work ,school, encode movies, download movies that I seem to never have time to watch. When I'm at work is when I post here so you could say I get paid to post to this forum...does that make me an Afterdawn employee whats the dental package like? do you have Delta dental? Actually this is the highlight of my work day.
    no girlfriend, I date which is good then you dont have anyone bugging you to get of the computer. there are a few possibles but I guess I will have to see where it goes.

5. FIXIT

FIXIT Regular member

Heh so im not the only one who spends most of his time encoding, downloading movies but not actually watching them :)

6. nackit

nackit Guest

my time wot time if i aint workin or usin computer im sleepin or gettin lods of abuse and bitching of parents
    my shifts that i work dont exactly help this (i am a chef ) and have to get occasionally intoxicated

7. Skitzy

Skitzy Regular member

What a great thread to have died out... would have liked to have seen where this went... lol.. since those post are all 4 years old now.. dont guess my replying will be worth the time. oh well

8. gogochar

gogochar Guest

What do I do with my time? Play video games of course!

9. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

This was 4 years ago.There was not nearly enough people on this site as it is now......It was the good times...Although i wasn't here for it! :D

10. Skitzy

Skitzy Regular member

I found the title to be very fitting.... had one of those "up all night in a trance" staring @ the post moments.... I usually come here with technical issues, but I've come to love afterdawn... don't pilpher the web as much anymore.... now I find myself pilphering AD all hours of the night. Funny thing about those post being 4 years old... Is 4 years later I do the same thing they did.... lol

11. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

whoooooaaaaa!!!!! 4 year old thread ....holy sh*t.

Man that's the oldest thread Ive seen.I wonder if dela was a staff member then or if he worked his way up to that level.

12. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

That's it, the next person i see that digs up one of these redundant, well past it's prime threads can look forward to being the center point of my next not so friendly rant on the level of intelligence on AD.

13. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Amen...I was thinking about that too

14. rav009

rav009 Active member

^^Agreed, why dig up expired threads??!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Expired?

Say it aint so!

16. guyrus

guyrus Guest

yeah but i was , and this thread was lame then and who ever resurrected it now is probably just padding there post count......

17. LOCOENG

But posts don't count towards member levels in the safety valve.

18. guyrus

guyrus Guest

he probably doesnt realise that but who in there right mind brings up the past like this

19. LOCOENG

No one...

20. rav009

rav009 Active member

Yep.

Anyone care to reqeust closure of thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.