1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Harm could come from.....

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by RhinoSS, Mar 4, 2007.

1. RhinoSS

RhinoSS Member

...My 1yr old son playin with my cell phone? I mean I took the precaution of locking the key pad to avoid the possibility of him calling to mexico or something. I honsetly thought nothing could happin, Boy was I wrong. My theory is that because he's still teething, he likes to put my cell in his mouth and try to take a big bite into it. well, with that bite, drool is a liquid that I guess had made it's way through the key pad and into the circuitry and has made my phone go haywire.

If that wasnt enough, how about a dash of Bad Timeing. I dont exactly remember when I bought the phone( sometime between March or April of last year) But after speaking with customer service, it turns out I got the phone in the beginning of Feb 06'. So I'm over the 1yr warrenty from the Manufacturer : ^(

So the Moral of the story is: Parents shouldnt let toddlers play with cellphones.

<----put's his head down in shame---

2. onya

onya Guest

Or even tv remotes......LOL

Anything at coffee table height and below, is fair game. Drool and circuitry don't mix. :(

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Ah, there'll be nothing you can do until he's old enough to move out of your house. My fifteen year old nephew didn't chew my phone though I wish he had; instead, he made over $300 in nine hundred number sex calls. Hormonal little sh**!

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Seriously, a quick browse of the console forums show exactly the risks of allowing pre-schoolers loose with technology.

5. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Sounds familiar... Oh... damn...