1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

here's a very interesting little video, you need the flash player installed, its about 2MB so it'll take its time loading - http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Basically showing no proof that a plane hit the pentagon, no damage outside the pentagon, no evidence of people or cars being ripped off the ground by a huge 747... have a view and decide for yourself!

2. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

thats intense....they really do prove that there is no evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon...thats weird...

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

lol, people have to much time on there hands, thats all i gotta say.

edit:
    If someone did this its gotta be Kerry (or someone who likes him), he knows he can't beat Bush or protect the U.S. from terror attacks, so, he did this to make people vote for him :p
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]My Comp:
    Dell Dimension 8100
    Pentium 4 1.3 GHZ
    640 MB RAM
    40 GB HDD
    120 GB HDD
    Nvidia GeForce 2 64MB
    Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Card
    NEC 5800-A
    Windows XP Home[/small]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2004
  4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

ok ok, you got me. my kids challenged me to build a super mega bottle rocket, and it got a little out of hand. sorry.

5. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Good movie, makes you wonder.

6. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Nice bottle rocket Darth that must have taken you a while to make ;)

7. badboy626

badboy626 Member

ive seen that click a couple timez and it does make you wonder.....but i do have a little bit of trouble believing anything like that one the net........for one at the end where they have a picture of the hole in the "C".......how did they obtain a picture of that.......if all video of the events were confiscated why would they let that picture be in the media???.....also there is nothing to prove that the picture there was of the pentagon......i dunno but to me a lot of things in that video are suspect. another thing to keep in mind is that its election time and if that slideshow had any merrit im sure the democrats would use every angle of it to there advantage.

its also hard to believe anything the american government puts out tho lol. ive seen documetaries on tv with many facts and pieces of eveidence that man never even really walked on the moon. in this day and age its hard to believe any thing u hear.......ok im goin to stop wasting peoples tyme:)...... i clearly haf too much tyme on my handz

8. badboy626

badboy626 Member

whoopz posted it twice
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"F**k Yo Couch N*gg*"
    - Rick James[/small]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2004
  9. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

read this: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm
    it goes in depth to prove that it really was a 757 boeing plane that hit the pentagon, its very well thought out and accurate article that doesnt rely on flash animations to prove the point ;). Its all common sense in the end.