1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What i need for an xbox mod chip to work

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by GodzChild, Jul 2, 2007.

1. GodzChild

GodzChild Member

hey anyone who has the files to make the mod chip work so it can save games onto it, if you would be so kind as to send me all the files to do that, i would be very thankful. i have tried many things and i haven't gotten it to work yet. and i need major help. so if someone could help me out here that would be great.

2. kyle00

kyle00 Member

have you flashed it with a bios? and you don't save things on the chip..you save games on your xbox hard drive

3. GodzChild

GodzChild Member

well, the thing that i need is the evox bios for an xecuter 3.0.3 mod chip, and i can't find it anywhere. and for some reason, when i use the ftp program flashfxp or filezilla, i can't send the files. so, i kind of am in need of a lot of help if you could do that. so, if you can, thanx a bunch.

4. kyle00

kyle00 Member

i think i might still have the evox M8 bios which is especially for the version 1.6 xbox idk tho its most likely lying around somewhere in my computer....i got it off some site but found that its useless because i am soft modded and can only have a hacked retail bios...i'll look for the bios if you think it will work for you

5. GodzChild

GodzChild Member

oh great! thank you very much. do you need my email addres?

6. kyle00

kyle00 Member

that would work nicely....but don't post it here...just PM me