1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what in the HELL?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by spanksh, May 16, 2004.

1. spanksh

spanksh Member

okay, I just got my Xbox modded a few weeks ago and I've already run into heaps of problems: first KOTOR didn't work, then EON, the The Suffering and now this weird stuff with Dynasty Warriors 4. After I did the usual copying, the games list had a 'game' called game. So I click on it and it doesn't load. Then I go to boxplorer, and I find folders like 'movies' and 'games' in the 'My Games' folder. What is going on, can a game split itself up? I'm not that worried about not playing the game, but its eating up my hard-drive space.

Can anyone help with any of my problems?

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

have you got a new bigger hard drive or the original hard drive? if you have origanal you should have 3 folders direct in your /e folder "games" "apps" and "videos" (or you can call it "movies") if you have a new bigger hard drive then the folders should be in the /f folder, but they should not be in a sub folder called games, you need to change it.

3. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

so how come i have a sub folder named Games with a 120GB hdd and they work fine....?

4. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

install to your xbox using xpro gear or something, see where its putting the games, ftp from your pc to get a clearer picture

5. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

It all depends on how the hard drive was setup
    I set up mine with xavier (since updated some progs, but setup is basically the same), it doesnt create the same folders etc, as say slayers
    you could also check on your ini file for your dashboard see what path its using
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]There is no spoon[/small]

Last edited: May 19, 2004