1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What iPod are you?

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Doggy_Bot, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

Guess it does...wops...

2. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

3. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

That's good news, atleast they get some protection when they first get the nano!

4. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

I don't know what the deal is with that plastic coating on the Ipods but that's something Apple really needs to improve on!! I've had the 5gb and the 15gb Ipods and they seem to be more durable than these new Ipods and that's not saying much. It's pretty sad that i'm afraid to take my new 30gb Ipod out of the house until they release the new cases mid November but it's worth the wait for a $300 investment.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  5. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

I have to agree, my 10 gb has bassically no damage what so ever, maybe a few on the metal, bumbs and bruss on the back or so. They aren't as protective as before. That's really not good for Apple.

6. TahoePro

TahoePro Guest

if u get a video ipod make sure note make sure!! you get a case unless you want to watch scratched up movies...i have the 30gb video and its gettin scratched up bad

7. iendreke

iendreke Member

Yeah I got the 60GB Black Video and yesterday and it is already kinda scratched. Do they even make cases for the 60GB yet?

8. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

I was going to get the iPod Video but my eyes get kind of dizzy when i'm watching a screen so I decided to get a 4GB black or white Nano. They are so small. Which color is better looks wise because I am careful and won't let it get scratched.

9. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

ive got the black nano , no matter how careful you are it gets scratched man unless you leave it in the box it wil get scratched , mine is only 3/4 wks old but looks like ive had it for years

mark

10. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

yeah ur right. I want to get the Nano 4gb black for Christmas

11. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

Black is the best! But make sure you get a case for the Nano.

12. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

what type of case should I get with the black nano?

13. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

which should i choose video 30gb black or nano 4gb black. price is no matter bcuz i can get 1 for Christmas. my sis is getting the video white 30gb and i have a mini. want something new. Can some1 please help me. ASAP

14. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

The 30gb black is the way to go, the Nano is cool and all but the only wow it got from me was from it's size.

And if you compare the iPod Video to the nano (including price) you will see the difference!

15. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

so its ok if my sis is getting the white video 30gb and i get the same thing. Not much of a movie watcher but i like both
    thanks

16. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

I decided to get the nano because why should i get the same thing that my sis is. I could just use her's. Besides i like the Nano's smallness and i'm not much of a video watcher.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  17. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

That's a civilized choice! Sounds good!

18. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

How did doggybot got banned?

19. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Because he was annoying and immature. But mainly because he made a joke of 9/11 & Katrina.

20. Rob28

Rob28 Guest

i have a 30 gig black ipod video. just fresh from christmas. 1 have over 10 dvd on there and about 16 gigs left. i think black is better because truly white is the official color, but black you can see less scratches and you cant have any colors fading aftewr age. 30 gig ipod video black is great for me, because truly, i dont know anyone you can fill up 60 whole gigs of movies and music. i think thats is more of a hard disk. for the people that got the 60 gig it's pretty much just to say they have it.

Rob