1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Fastest DVD Software to Burn avi, mpeg, divx

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by ejw, Jan 3, 2005.

1. ejw

ejw Guest

i want to know what is the fastest dvd software to Burn downloaded movies that are avi, mpeg, divx because i use nero and it takes for ever can someone please help....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2005
  2. weazendvd

weazendvd Member

well, if you have straightup mpeg-2 files it should not have to re-encode or anything, but the case with most downloaded movies will be that they are highly compressed and they do take a long time to re-encode. theres Cucusoft avi2dvd which is fairly simple, and then another program is tmpgenc which is a little harder to learn but imo, it will do the best job.

3. adc03

adc03 Member

Try this one... ImToo MPEG encoder.

http://www.imtoo.com/mpeg-encoder.html.

Reasonably fast....takes about 2 to 3 hours to convert 720Mb AVI file to single VOB.

TMPGenc Author recognizes the VOB file just as it would a "m2v", elementary video.

You can disable audio if you wish and use Goldwave to extract wav file from AVI...and then use TMPGenc Author to produce DVD files to burn to DVD.

ImToo has several settings under its TOOLS function where you can effect the bitrate of the video if you wish as well as aspect ratio.

I tired CuCusoft...tooooooooo slow. Would never use it again after using ImToo MPEG encoder.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2005
  4. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member