1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is going on now?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by kjjw3456, May 23, 2007.

1. kjjw3456

kjjw3456 Member

I tried burning to dvd some personal videos and it's been nothing but a pain! I am regretting purchasing this program. I tried using a file that had been converted to mpeg2 and got a message saying something about my license has expired. This is the retail version of Nero 7 Ultra edition and I purchased it myself. I did update it to the latest update. Does this mean I have to purchase a plug-in before I can use this feature? I purchased this program because Roxio was such a pain and this one was so highly recommended but now I'm wondering why? I used the RoxiZap and got rid of Roxio before I installed Nero. I also cleaned my registry of Roxio before I installed Nero. We shouldn't have to purchase plug-ins after we have purchased the program!

2. sorrow93

sorrow93 Regular member

this does not sound right or fair
    have you emailed Nero support?
    You are probably getting a faster response on AfterDawn but I would be emailing some stern questions to the Nero support people.
    You paid good money this is crazy.
    just expect a longer reply time from Nero in the meantime AfterDawn members can guide you
    I do hope you get this resolved.