1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the DVD insert paper called

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by adamdow, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. adamdow

    adamdow Guest

    Pretty self explainatory, when i backup my DVD's i'm faced with the problem of poor quality insert because they are printed on paper not the thin glossy sorta-like poster paper that is in all DVD inserts

    I need specific type of paper so i know where to look, don't want matte = yuck, don't want glossy = too thick and hard to bend

    Please help me, i'm sure you can buy it in reams of the stuff, it's logic guys
  2. flip218

    flip218 Moderator Staff Member

    Apr 25, 2004
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

Share This Page