1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the strongest rumbling gamepad for pc?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by daacekin, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

firstly, i'd like to apologise because this is hardware so i should have posted in hardware section but that's full of problems so it didn't seem to fit. this thread is gaming but non hardware, so it doesn't seem to fit here either. it makes more sense to fit it in hardware but i feel this place is more sensible because i'm asking gamers.

What is the best rumbling gamepad? i have the thrustmaster dual power 4 and i'm trying to get one to beat it. apparently, no gamepads need battery hence, no stronger rumble than what i've already got. according to my research, only wireless need battery which means it doesn't enhance the rumble any more than a wired gamepad. also, i have found out that a gamepad which uses batteries to rumble, e.g. the n64 gamepad has stronger rumble. so basically, i've found out that what i have is one of the best rumblers apparently. and if i can get an adaptoid, then my n64 gamepad will rumble even more. (i'm using a 3rd party rumble device - tremorpak)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.