1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your ride?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by need_for2, Nov 7, 2005.

1. sui-cyco

sui-cyco Regular member

im cocerned about the rising cost of fuel.so i opted for a more economical alternative....

[​IMG]

she doesnt look fast .but going down hill,i passed many of fast paced senior citizens.going up hill is a different story.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  2. gear79

gear79 Guest

try some apple juice sui-cyco, its all natural, has 9 vitamins and minerals, environment friendly, and may give you a few extra ponies.
    or, you can just buy you a can of V-8... i suggest the tropical fruit.

3. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

well, i believe i posted my car pix in the older thread before, but i have since sold my NSX targa top, sorry neph, had a buyer for $40k~ :)

but, since then, my collection of cars has grown to include my newest of beauties:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2001 black Mercedes Benz CL 600, V12 gas guzzler i know, LOL~ i even lowered it and got some new 20's on there...i think i'm getting out of the "go fast/modding" turbo this, turbo that stage, luxury for me now... :)

p.s. hope these pics are not too big, it's been awhile since i tried this...*crossing fingers*

docTY~

Last edited: Nov 17, 2005
  4. ireland

ireland Active member

great if ye want to take all ye sory virus rootkit stuff back to where it got it from,
    [​IMG]

5. sui-cyco

sui-cyco Regular member

@ireland

wanna trade cars?a couple of cans of red bull and my baby is a super-charged hotrod.

6. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

i got a mazda 929 1988 model.got electric windows,central locking,adjustable suspension,immobiliser,am/fm radio.good enough for me anyway.

7. evilh0ly

evilh0ly Regular member

damn kivory is rich as hell what job do u have????

Mercede Benz CL600 v12 god damn i bet this dude is from Beverly Hill.

8. GlueEater

GlueEater Regular member

Yeah even the houses in the background look pretty nice. But personally I've never been real big fan of mercedes, more of a lexus kind of guy. Mercedes a little to blocku for me, but still a nice car kivory.

9. sui-cyco

sui-cyco Regular member

that aint his car.he went to the mercedes dealership and took it out for a test drive.then went around the corner and took some pictures of it.i do it all the time to impress the babes on the internet.

10. freshguy

freshguy Member

She's not exactly a limosine, but I'm quite happy with my '93 Pontiac Grand Am. She just turned over 60,000 miles on the oddometer a couple of months back. I guess I don't get out much. It is the first and only new car that I have had. It almost feels like we're family.

11. GlueEater

GlueEater Regular member

That's funny b/c my dad's car just rolled over 120,000 miles.

12. gear79

gear79 Guest

@ evilh0ly......... the 'doc' is a 'doc'
    thats how he be havin the benz !!
    let me know, i will give you his cell number, so you can get a few media lessons !!! j/k

13. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@gear

thanks for coming to my defense...LOL...but, yeah, i'm a M.D. in life...to those that know me on here, that's how i got my nickname "docTY"...ddp gave it to me actually and it's stuck ever since~ :)

i live right outside of Bev. Hills actually, so your assumption is fairly close evilh0ly~ :)

@GlueEater

i have a Lexus LS400 too, that's what my wife drives..it's not a recent model, fairly old actually; but i like the build quality of Lexus as well~ :) it's a 90's model, not a 2000 model, but, it's STILL ticking and running smooth to this day~

good day to you all~

docTY~

14. gear79

gear79 Guest

Lexus LS400 is a high priced toyota........ i know, cuz i work on cars for a living. i feel for you when your starter goes bad doc...
    not only is it an expensive part, but expensive to replace...
    its a nithgmare..

15. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@ gear

yeah, i know...even the scheduled maintance check-up for 30k/60/90k are over a thousand dollars..but, i've kept up with them and had the timing belt/brakes/other stuff i don't know too much about replaced already... :)

i have a friend that is a certified Lexus/Toyota technician/engineer (spent last 15 years of his life working for Lexus/Toyota before he opened up his own shop), so, he does the work for me and i get a discount rather than going to the Lexus dealership :) he's Japanese by the way, so, i trust his work and have confidence that he knows his own cars LOL

when i was younger, i used to compete in the Import Showoffs here in CA~ :) i actually had the 3rd fastest Integra in California~ :) ran 1/4 mile in just a split second under 12 sec. w/ street tires...w/ top speed of 112mph~ fully rebuilt engine by JG Engine Dynamics, custom DRAG turbo T3/T4 hybrid (i know the owner of DRAG turbo personally), boosting about 10psi and had my pistons fly right thru my hood LOL...and another 100lb shot of Nitrous for good measure...i put my car thru hell and back, but it was fun when i was younger~ :)

i don't keep up or know all that much about cars anymore, but, i've had my fun with modifications and speed and races and the sorts...have a good one buddy...next time i have car issues, i know who to come to...thanks~

docTY~

16. gear79

gear79 Guest

technology now a days has advanced so much... its hard to keep up with the newer cars, but i manage to go to school often and stay up to date, i damn near have too, just to keep my job. i dont own this shop, but i manage 2 stores and still work on them, i am the lead tech here. thats why i have been bugging neph to come work for me, he is only 2 states away.
    anyway, have fun doc...... maybe one day i'll race ya in the streets.... see what that V-12 can do.... up against my 4.6 stang or the 6.7 Trans Am.... hehe.....

17. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

my Peugeot 306 1.9 Turbo Diesel has just hit 119,000 yesterday :(

however they say these cars are good for 250,000 miles. hmmm but don;t think those figures apply to cars treated so harshly :O

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  18. GlueEater

GlueEater Regular member

Wait... I though you used Kilometers over there? Did you convert it? And how many Kilometers can a good car go. For example, 100,000 miles is pretty good.

19. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i have almost 160,000 miles on my ZR-2 blazer 4.3 Vortex V6 still running good and strong,should be good for another 200,000 i hope

20. hogan

hogan Regular member

I had a 87 Mazda that between 87 - 95 I put 465,000 miles on. Was still running pretty good when I gave it to my kid brother.