1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what no one can help a girl out

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by kotex-cup, Aug 22, 2004.

1. kotex-cup

kotex-cup Member

i posted in here what i thought was a simple question for the great gods of xbox but no response so i will ask again.
    Q: 1) I dont want to install a mod chip just want to flash the roms in xbox or something like that is what i herd can be done. Is this true or not and if it is can you PLS tell me how in simple english i have read and only get more questions that way.
    Q: 2) I have read now also about installing a switch so u can play live can this be done with the above procedure of flashing the rom or whatever it is? Also if u can't add a switch but can flash the rom can u flash back to the original to play live?
    Q: 3)what else do i need to do if any

Please help

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

what do you mean by roms? are you talking about emulators i.e.(nintendo, segagenesis, supernintedo) roms?

3. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Here are your answers :

Q1: No
    Q2: No
    Q3: Go away and possibly change your screename

4. tlachta

tlachta Member

1) yes you need to buy agent under fire and a soldering iron

2) yes you need to buy 2 switches

3)read up on the tutorials on www.xbox-scene.com (its called tsop flashing)

and change your name

Last edited: Aug 22, 2004
  5. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi

I see patience isnt your stong suit "summit with being female I suppose" (if you are female that is)

Ok reply to

Q 1. you can mod the xbox without fitting a modchip and sadly it NOT just a job for "simple english".

You dont want a modchip why may we ask as if you want a switch added to play live,for the Softmod as they are called to work the motherboard of the xbox IS going to have to be modded anyway so go the easy route and get a chip fitted.

Q 2. You can in "some cases" on certain models of xbox add a switch to swap between portions of the t.s.o.p. the onboard xbox bios, and its not a very practicle thing to be flashing the tsop everytime you want to swap over what your using your xbox for, and this is frought with pitfalls all along the way.

Q 3. What you need to do if your still hell bent on possibly coming up with the immortial and common line for the inexperienced of :
    " I attempted to flash my xbox's onboard bios and now my xbox wont boot please please help me"

you need to READ READ READ & READ agaIn and then read it all over again untill you understand WHATS BEING SAID TO YOU 1000% BEFORE you embark on your pitfall strewn quest.

And after all that if you suceed "well done" your well on your way to becoming an xbox modding expert.

And if you fail take it to a professional installer you "MIGHT" manage to get your badly flashed tsop and if he does get him to re-instate the tsop to original and get a modchip while you are at it.

Reagards

6. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Like I said :

Q1 : No
    Q2 : No
    Q3 : Forget about it and go take the dog out for a walk :)

7. kotex-cup

kotex-cup Member

To all of you who have helped me TYVM to you little boys who do nothing but play with yourself while picking on a lady I can only say that your inadequecy in the getting of ladies only reflexs on the size of your little thingy You have no right to question my sex I am 100 % female and more male than you could ever hope to be BTW I LIKE MY NICK!!!!!!!:)

8. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

what the?.....someone close this thread already.

9. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi

From your actions you, yourself can be 100%sure of only one thing that you "think" your a female and you again only "think" you are a lady from your actions you have shown us "little boys" (at my age I take that as a compliment)that for certain you and 100% NO lady and to "attempt" to degrade those who try to help you proves this to us, your actions did nothing to endear yourself to anyone and as such any assistance you request, I feel will fall upon deaf ear unless an apology is forth coming.

AND it gets away from the point of the thread to start mud slinging when no-one showed you any discourtesy in anyway. its would be best to remeber that the whole point of this forum is to request assistance not start a flaming war.

If anyone in any way "got your back up" I will apologize whole heartdly and for myself I will say sorry too.

The question you asked has had pages and pages of text typed about it and to be honest the simple task of "searching" in google even, would have thrown up a miriad of pages to assist those who want it.

And how apt (and common) it would be for a pre-pubesant little (male) oik to attempt to gain expedient assistance by portaying themself as a defenceless female "metaphorically" fluttering their eyelids in an attempt to gain assistance. This type of females "wyiles" can be proven by the bylines posted:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what no one can help a girl out <----- if thats not an attempt to use sexuality to gain assistance i dont know what is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes we assist but no we are not mugs and if females want equality as they state, expect to be treated as every other who comes here you cannot only have equal treatment for the parts that you wish then expect special treatment for other parts (treat those as you would wish to be treated)

ANY EDITING = spelling mistake correction

Kindest Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2004
  10. kotex-cup

kotex-cup Member

I want to formally appoligy for my comments made earlier I am nothing if not a woman scorned and I too can openly admit when I have been wrong so I will graciously appoligize and accept the appoligy givin to me the comment of cant anyone help a girl out was not intented to be sexual in any nature simply to inform those who think they are talking to another techie im a simple house wife with kids who want to play.

11. tlachta

tlachta Member

oh my god, you are soo cool, i wish my mom could have supplied me with a modded xbox when i was a kid!!

keep up the good work

can we change this thread back to a technical dicussion