1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What REALLY gets on your nerves?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by baabaa, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

lucky ummm nar not me with woman! perhaps its a mid life crisis? they say life begins at 40 i'll let you know in 2 years!

LOL

Thx,,,

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Well im a good 23 years off that anyway so I'm lucky ;-)

EDIT: When people dont use the edit message function and post another few posts instead! Floodin my email account, I do swear to God I will kill someone and I aint gone mad on the forum in ages but I feel it building up!! So watch your back! _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Come Say Hi on IRC!!! Server: irc.emule-project.net channel: #ad_buddies
    James![/small]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2003
  3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

What drives me crazy is people who chew with their mouths open. Talk and spray food at you and watching food fall from a persons mouth. I got so crazy, once I left the table got some duck tape and taped the mouth closed on my younger brother at Supper. I really got in trouble for that, but it was funny.
    Other than that, people that ride their bike on the side walk. LOL power.

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Heh prisoner do that duck tape thing again in a few more years when he has a stubble - then RiiiiiP it off.....should produce an interesting response......LOL

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

He actually had facial hair at the time, that was partially why I got into trouble. I did say it was funny. He like others in my family still chew with mouths open, really irritating at family meals.

6. Dela

Ye i bet i cant stand when people do that either, its just eeewwwwwww man and you can hear them eating and all!

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yeah thats freakin gross, my step son used to do that constantly. but then i got smart and made him sit on the side of the table next to the wall so every time he was chewing with his mouth open, i'd smack him on the forehead and he'd hit the back of his head on the wall. he chews with his mouth shut now nad even yells at his little sisters when they chew with their mouths open!
    you know what else irritates me real bad, people that dont trim their nose hair!!! like what are you gonna do, braid it?! i know a guy that has a mustache and i swear that you cant tell where the nose hair ends and the mustache begins!!! yuuuuuuuuuuk.
    but above all else, i hate piledrive the most.

8. Dela

lmfao!!!!!! agree on piledrive and nose hair, cause it is just the most disgusting shit ever!

9. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

THE STUPID SIGN

Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn't see your sign."

It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."

Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. Here's your sign."

LOL Here's Your Sign

[​IMG]

10. Dela

Why do you think he was working at the gas station in the first place?? ;-)

11. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Labrat, Your movie is really cool. Too bad the shadows addup for darkness, which doesn't really happen in reality. All in all really cool. Yes I am ones of those people that can see the green screen errors in CGI movies. The CG in the first Charlies Angles was terible, but what can you expect.

12. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You know what really pisses me off???

When i put some Stella in the fridge to cool it down, go back an hour later to find my fusking sister and her fiance have drank the bloody thing. Damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted a stella :-(
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

13. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Oriphus - Baa's back.......pm'd you....

Try, this out then....

Buy stella in the bottles - pop off the caps and put the contents in a different bottle, then fill up the empty stella bottles with another liquid substance - something potent (use your imagination) and put the caps back on - squeeze them closed with some pliers - should solve the problem, at least you will HEAR them nicking your ale...LOL

14. Dela

Prisoner, damn i just realised where you got your nickname, My dad loves that movie! lolm I remember him saying the words, I am not a prisoner I am a free man! lol,

Which brings me to the next thing that gets on my nerves, dumb women!! WTF is up with some women, I know a girl lives a few houses away and she has been running back to the same idiot for the last 4 years and the more i think about it the more stupid it is. I remember one night he promised her he would stay off exstacy, that same night he took 4 and she didnt even say anything to him. He just plays her around all the time. And yes she has blonde hair!

15. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

BaaBaa, what happens if i come home drunk and forget which are which. Maybe i should just fill them up with their bottles of white wine. That'd really piss them off. And if i drink it by mistake, hehe, no harm done. ;-)

Chris

16. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The TV series The Prisoner with Patrick McGoan was the best of all time. But movie? I didn't think there was, is one. There is talk about making one in the next few years but that talk has been since 1997.

Some thing that has really pissed me off lately is the attitude from my lab mates. All blood bastards. So univiting, I started a year ago and still they make me feel that I am not a part of the group and specifically exclude me from things. Oh well, I would slay them, but the blood bath would be too much.

17. Dela

Ah i see! Call the RIAA, tell them those guys r downloading copyrighted music and sharing it for free, they will slay them ;-)

18. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Whats really pissing me off lately is fraudsters on Ebay.

There are people on ebay trying to sell plasma tv's for about 1/5th the price they are worth. They wont you to send a money transfer to them, unsecured, and they say that they will send the TV. Yeah right. A 50" Pioneer Plasma for £800. Who they trying to kid.

To counter this i have been pretending to be very interested in buying and gettin all there details. So far i have got 4 people details and have handed them over to the FTC, the Fraud Squad Belfast, and the Daily Mirror. Lets hope it helps cuz so many people are being ripped of big time!

Chris

19. Dela

Ye i hate that shit. And websites that sell cd's full of free software and say "its the only software that will copy your dvds". They are so bad!! I bought one from howtocopydvds.com a while back and i was disgusted, whoever owns that site should be locked up!!

20. Phantom

Phantom Member

I bought a brand new Del Laptop from a guy on ebay a couple of years ago and he freakin sent me a two year old compact computer...

I was so pissed!! I went to ebay and the best a could do was get the guy kicked...

There isn't much you can do if you get taken... I think ebay has a two hundred dollar insurance policy but that goes no where on a fifteen hundred dollar computer that and some of these other things people get ripped off for!

I wish there was some way you could sue ebay for that kinda of stuff.. Seems like they would have to come up with a better method for making transactions if they had enough law suits!

You know those guys are making a killing!