1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What shall I do now?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by sniped22, Mar 6, 2007.

1. sniped22

sniped22 Member

I have a softmod on my xbox. I had to hotswap to get it because I edited by ddp around with CASH v1.1 the other day and basically the disc edited by ddp me. So I hotswapped, got a working softmod on my box, and now I ran the dashboard. It is unleashx. I can FTP again(obviously) and unleashx created an eeprom backup for me. How can I get a working C (unsoftmodded) and E (unsoftmodded)? Does E have anything to do with the softmod at all?

How can I create a disc that will restore my xbox to factory conditions without using xboxhdm, because my computer's IDE isn't long enough to plug in to the harddrive, so I had to use xplorer360.

Basically I want to know how i can create a restore disc that will overwrite my C and E with ones that I download that are unmodded.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

get a xbhdm tut, there everywhere

3. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

whatever softmod you used to install(splinter cell, mech assault, 007) just revert back to the softmod menu, remember when it says make a ms backup and a mod backup? well all you have to do is restore it back to normal, if using sid 4 it has the option to actually uninstall the softmod.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

sniped22, watch the language as there are kids on site, post edited.

5. sniped22

sniped22 Member

1) sorry for the language

2) I can't use xboxhdm because to do so I would need to use my primary IDE port, and my IDE cable isn't long enough.

3) I didn't "install" a softmod. I hotswapped because my xbox was broken. All I did was transfer a modded C and E drive over. Basically my dilemma right now is where to find an unmodded C and E.

Anyone know where I can find a C and E?