1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH "Image File"

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tripplite, May 21, 2007.

1. tripplite

tripplite Guest

So I Have a A movie a friend gave to off his external hardrive, it is a "BIN" format, it is 804mb, there is all so a small 1kb file with is a "Image file", how should i burn it, what software should i get,

also what software can i get that will just reconstruct and burn to dvd just the bin file.

thanxs in advance

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
  2. vtowner

vtowner Regular member

I think i had one of these kind of images a while ago and it wouldn't work with ImgBurn, but i was able to burn it with Nero. So you should be able to use that if you have it.

3. tripplite

tripplite Guest

yes you see img burn won't do it, but nero always fails me AS IT ALWAYS DOES, so i'm a worried it will fail me very much and i'll just have another expensive coaster to ad to my ever growing dvd/cd coaster box under my bed, does anyone now any other softwares that i can use

NERO 7 SUCKS, I LOVED 5, GOD I LOVED 5, ...................

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
  4. tripplite

tripplite Guest

does anyone now any other softwares that i can use, ii need a software that can burn IMAGE files

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

6. tripplite

tripplite Guest

Damen Tools i have there nice, it was cue file, and i found a bin to mp4 converter that is free, it's called vcd gear, you give it the CUE and BIN file and it converters it in like just 5 minutes, bizzare

7. Leech83

Leech83 Member

Hello, you could try to use Alcohol 120%

It is a brilliant program allowing you to do several tasks including: burn, edit, create and break down IMAGE files.

here is some more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_120%

http://www.alcohol-soft.com/

There is a trial available on the website.

8. tripplite

tripplite Guest

Leech83- thanks i had alcohol and didn't know it could that