1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i do with my money?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by kinza, Jul 23, 2005.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

the reason i DONT take my kids to the bank is because they know exactly what the bank is for, and then they aren't to interested in candy, they want the cash.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Kinza you could just do like my daughters do. Go to the mall and spend all day there with your friends. Now what she spends her money on I have no idea, but she always comes home broke and usualy nothing to show for it. SHe says she buys her friends lunch, goes to se a movie and plays DDR the rest of the day what ever DDR is? Some sort of dancing game. LOL

Anyway just go out and blow it all have a blast with it your young and you only live once!! Happy Late B-Day :)

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Yeah I have to agree with you man,everytime I go to the bank the only thing I can think of is the lolly pop :).Other than that nothing special normally drawing money to pay for gas or pay bills etc...the usual stuff from day to day,kids these days I wouldn't know.I don't have them bro,glad I am still free at the moment.Hey Darth tell your kids to look for the money tree bro hahahahah lol.I always got that answer when I asked for money from my Pops other than that I always got stuck mowing grass for people or washing cars something like that to get money.Getting an allowance or anything given to me was out of the question,if I wanted money I had to earn it on my own.You can never have enough money including everyone I know.

4. kinza

kinza Regular member

l-burna,we get free lollipops at our bank too!

bbmayo, before i can go spend all my money at the mall i need someone to drive me there. my parents just bought another business so there kind of busy. thanks for birthday wish!

auslander, gonna have to check the site a little later.

5. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

How about an Xbox?

6. kinza

kinza Regular member

nahh, might as well wait for xbox 360, besides my gaming urges are dying down. im starting to buy games for pc now.

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

*applauds* pc all the way! woot! get a cool gaming mouse and pad, lol.

8. kinza

kinza Regular member

yeah, i was thinking about getting an external mouse and keyboard. i like gta series, any other good games i would like.

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Mafia can be fun. the Hitman series is good. Halo for PC was pretty cool, too. Doom 3 (if you can run it) is also rather entertaining.

10. kinza

kinza Regular member

i dont like gory stuff so doom 3 is out. i tried a demo of hitman for ps2 and he walks so slow, it could have been an old one. ive always wanted to try mafia, is it exactly like gta?

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

the hitman may walk slow, but there's a run button that speeds him along. Hitman contracts was even better than H2, and they both rock on the pc! :)

Mafia is kind of like GTA, but set in the 30s. read some reviews and a synopsis or two. it's a really interesting game, but you have to have a little patience as it's a long game and the cars are slow. still fun, though XD

12. kinza

kinza Regular member

are there "mods" to change the cars and stuff? i did that with gta. how about UT?

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

there's cheats and mods all over the net for mafia. unfortunately, i know nothing about UT.

14. kinza

kinza Regular member

alrighty then, i guess ill buy the game, the reviews recommend it if you like gta.

15. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

My daughter has this really cool game ( I don't know the name of it) It uses a little camera (I thinks called an eye toy) anyway she stands there on like a hover board and has to move her body and arms as if she really were on the board it is actually pretty cool I can't believe how advanced these games are. Hell I remember getting excited about pong for Atari when I was a kid. LOL :)

16. kinza

kinza Regular member

yeah, eyetoy is pretty cool when you have all the gear for it. im kinda out of console gaming now, pc all the way!

17. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

Pc games are the best. Too bad you can't rent them.

18. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Battlefeild2 is pretty cool hun

19. Darkhadou

Darkhadou Regular member

UT2004 ALL THE WAY !! / Far Cry/ Half Life 2 plus a decent graphics card for your pc, the Z Gaming Keyboard, hm... gadgets gotta think .... TV Tuner for PC if you dont have TV in your room, erm a Joystick for PC erm did I mention UT2004 ?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005
  20. Persy

Persy Regular member

wipe ur ass with it