1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what the hell's wrong with the world?...

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by seamonkey, Mar 30, 2004.

1. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

so yea, monday was a "screw the world day" and then i asked myself... has the world gone wrong?

i think it has. haha...
    so my peeps, what do you think is wrong with our world?

i konw one thing is the fact that we as humans base our existence on monetary/personal gain; do we have a purpose, why are we here?

maybe the answer really is we don't, we just are here and thats that..

sorry, rambling.. .. too much doj... :p
    peace
    seamonkey420

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Mankind exists.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Gigabyte 8INXP, Intel P4HT 3.06
    Mushkin 1024 MB PC2100
    Sapphire 9800 Pro/M-Audio Revolution 7.1
    Plextor PX-708A/Plextor Premium/LTD-166S
    "And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." Numbers 13:33[/small]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2004
  3. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

haha!
    true true..

peace

4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

You wanna know what's wrong with this double dipping finger licking nose picking -can't get enough puppy world. I'll tell ya - I'm trying to get highspeed internet so I don't have to wait for like 2hrs to see if my freak'n thread got answerd, and I can't get highspeed internet cause my damn property taxes get raised and the gas goes up to like $20 a gallon and there's the AX i mean ex to frek'n pay.

isn't life grand (I wouldn't change it for the WORLD!)

5. forkman

forkman Member

Tell you whats wrong,Grass grows and then you've got to cut it and cut it and cut it.....................

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Desert landscaping! All you have to do is water the cactus every month and spray RoundUp on the weeds. Of course the cactus would probably drown in England :(

7. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

haha...

as flawed as the world and us humans are, i still love it!

plus, if this was a perfect world, there wouldn't be any of us, hackers and modders... :)

peace

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Very simply what is wrong with the world is Human Nature.

Too many people are selfish and self-centred. They dont help their brothers and sisters (not in the family sense) to obtain a better standard of living. Too many gready people...
    Too many complainers....
    Too many people who abuse others....
    Too many people who dont help others....
    Too many people who dont have motivations....
    Too many people get depressed over stupid things....
    Too many females use men (lol - added that one in - men are just stupid)

9. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I was reading my post from way back when, and I came across this thread which fits my world today.

My co-worker really screwd a $10,000 dollar job up and I have to scoop his shit up since he's a PHUQ'n twit.

So as -seamonkey- put it "screw the world day"

10. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

Oriphus called it right:
    "Too many people"
    Nomad knew, back in the sixties, that the planet is "infested with imperfect carbon-based units. Must ster-il-ize..."
    We are all just walkin' talkin' DNA, whose reproduction has been running amok for the last coupla hundred years.
    It took 10,000 years for the first 6 billion humans.
    It is expected to double, to 12 billion, [bold]within this century[/bold]
    Kinda like the miracle of compound interest, y'know?
    The population grows at an exponential rate...
    The saddest part is, we are gonna take all the innocent wildlife species down with us, when we finally trash the planet once and for all.

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you know the saying " god is perfect" well he/she/it is not as he/she/it made us

12. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

As long as the spiders are the first to go.

Yeeeuurrgghh..!

Nasty things

13. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

I'll tell you what the fusk is wrong with the world.

People want World Peace. Everyone wants World Peace. But there's always some fusker out there who doesn't want World Peace, and starts a fusking fight/war. It's always like that.

You want World Peace, Bush? You want World Peace, Saddam? You want World Peace, the-boy-who-just-started-a-fight-over-a-girl?

The only way humankind will achieve World Peace will exist is if we don't. fusking Nuke the world, and you'll have World Peace. At least you'll give Mother Nature a fusking break.

Tomorrow I'll talk about what is wrong with the world with a different topic =D

14. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

haha.. funny how this baby came back alive!! but sadly these it seems everything is a wrong.. anyone ever think that maybe WE are finally waking up from a dream we've been living? that maybe the world we know is not so real after all? (been playing the matrix online, haha..) I mean, it seems like we're getting to the point in entertainment where its pretty hard to come up with a new idea/plot/story.. and video games.. watch out! cuz the farther we go technologically in this area, the closer we get to mirroring our existence in a digital way... almost a creation of a fake life, a blurring of realities.. once we get to the point of full immersion into games and a gaming world, how do we truely know which world is real and call which one real?? whoa...

i think i blew a fuse... haha..

anywho.. sorry everyone for being MIA for the last few months/year.. been into the mobile market and loitering at tech-recipes.com....

but yea.. geestar, i feel ya!! i hate being the park attendent (the dude that has to pick up the dog shit that other people leave..) at work..

so... anyone wanna start an underground digital revolution? haha....

peace
    seamonkey420

15. uponthis

uponthis Regular member

wake up one morning...go into the bathroom....look in the mirror.....you see the back of your head in the mirror that's looking into an infinite reflections of the back of your head....tell me, what do you do....what do you do? Take the red pill or the blue pill?
    What?? heh hehe

16. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I would rather take the fusk'n blue pill...uh..I mean the red pill..DAMN IT!! which ever one would take this whole fusk'N DAY AWAY!!

sure. lets goooo!

17. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

take both then you don't have to worry about which pill to take

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you know what's really wrong with this world? people live too fuckin' close together! when i graduate, i'm hoping to move to alaska. no one around for about fifty or a hundred miles! no neighbors and their BS, no real laws or regulations, and no one to piss me off. yeah, a life of solitude for everyone would damn well improve the world. if you never see other people, why would you want to nuke them or rob them or whatever them? maybe if old people got to dying instead of lying around, we'd have more room. we'd at least be able to take back Florida here in the States!

19. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Thats sounds good to me too :)

P.S. @The_OGS, I believe we will start a world war and take the population down to 2 Billion and then mankind will have to repopulate themselves.

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i still like my crazy, unacceptable idea of a parental license. the way it works is this: you decide you want to have kids, or you reach a child bearing age. you go to a license office and take tests to see if have a chance at being a responsible, caring parent. you fail, and you can be made permanently "non-functional" or you get a reversible surgery and can come back in a few years to try again. people would still be sexing it up, but maybe the population would come a little more under control. sure, this idea could never work, but it's radical thinking that gives inspiration to feasible ideas.