1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do with video files after Rebuilder is done. What to use for burning ?

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by lenapena, Feb 7, 2010.

1. lenapena

lenapena Member

Hi there,

My DVDShrink software has been annoying lately and crashes a lot...so I found some reviews about Rebuilder. I'm in the process of ripping DVD files. My question is what to do with these files after they're done. Rebuilder won't be like DVDShrink and ask me to insert a DVD will it? Will I need to use a separate program to make the actual DVD?

Any help is appreciated!

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

A thread title of "help with Rebuilder please" in a forum of the same name is as bad as "Please Help". In future please see here about thread titles ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/440385

DVD Rebuilder re-encodes video files, it doesn't rip or burn them. You can use imgburn (free - http://www.imgburn.com) to burn. DVD Rebuilder is quite simple to use, guides can be found in this very forum. Or we could probably help you to get DVD Shrink working again..

3. lenapena

lenapena Member

I ended up using Nero's BurningRom and it did the job well. I wish Rebuilder didn't take almost 6 hours to complete a single movie, though.

I don't know what's wrong with DVDShrink. It keeps crashing at around 12% during analysis.

4. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

5. BigDK

BigDK Regular member

That many hours is a sign to update the PC, or at least a good excuse!