1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What ur favorite sport

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by RagePro, Jul 28, 2005.

1. pulsar

pulsar Active member

14lbs = 1 stone! I weigh about 140lbs! When I went touring on my GSXR-750 & I had her loaded up, I had to stand on the footpeg to get my leg over the bike! My legs are too short. But it did give me lots of room on the seat & I could tuck under the screen quite easily. Funnily enough I only ever got overtaken by one or two people! I was reasonably quick. Boy was that bike quick! Not as fast as the CR for acceleration (she put my mate in hospital for 3 days, he could not handle the power!).

As for wrestling, very homo-erotic. Two men, in a confined space wanting to hold each other, (under the pretence of a sport) lots?

I have friends who are gay, so I have no problems with peoples' sexuality, but wrestling is SO gay!

The only person I wish to hold & squeeze tightly would be a girl, not a boy.

Each to their own!

Pulsar

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Wow I just learned something today 14lbs = 1 stone cool ;-)

So now I can tell all my buddies that I am 16.43 stones LOL :)

3. BigPantz

BigPantz Regular member

I hear that matey, although i dont think we were ready for the premiership then. maybe things will be different next time (if there is a next time) with Glenn Hoddle in charge? how do you rate him as a club manager? i know he wernt much cop with England, but from what i can remember he done some good things with a few clubs down south..

I think Paul Ince is right to go at the end of the season, although it will be a shame. It wouldnt be nice to see him limping round the field in his forties for Kidderminster Harriers and the like, as some former heroes do.. best to go out in his prime..

4. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Hoddle is a good manager and would probably still be England manager if he hadn't said that comment about disabled people. He was unlucky to get sacked as spurs manager 4 game is two seasons ago.

5. Bigfatboy

Bigfatboy Regular member

bass fishing first, any other fishing second, nothing like being on the water watching the sunrise in the morning. its also a great activity for the kids. i don't to have to ask my boy twice to go fishing in the boat.

peace

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Bigfatboy,

I went fishing the weekend before last and filled up two coolers full of 14 and 15 inch crappie - the biggest I've ever seen!

7. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

That's some good eating neph! The lake I fish at is stocked with fingerling saugeye each year.Approx 500,00 of them. The crappie in there use to be excellent,but since the stocking of saugeye,it's poor. Those saugeye are eating machines and fierce and grow fast!

8. Nephilim

Yeah I imagine those poor little crappie don't have much of a chance with those saugeye! The lake I fish doesn't have anything bigger than largemouth bass so the crappie have it pretty easy. Despite the odd name crappie are indeed a delicious species. Yum yum!

9. Bigfatboy

Bigfatboy Regular member

@Nephilim

sounds like you really got on some fish, crappie fishing is second to bass fishing for me. i usually fish for crappie from december to march then start the bass fishing again. sometimes on those really cold days i can load the boat.

peace

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

did anyone mention paintball? paintball rocks my stinky white socks. :D

11. djscoop

djscoop Active member

I used to paintball all the time, until my brother and dad got way better then me and started kicking my ass everytime. Since then it hasn't been as much fun...

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

that's when you go out and shoot some little kids :p

13. Stitch221

Stitch221 Regular member

Mine is tennis and swimming.

14. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

@ Auslander: Yeah, have too agree with that, paintball is a nice competitive game (it isn't considered a sport here for some reason, though i wonder why), i've been playing it since i was 12. Though i'm also terribly partial to regular shooting sport. i just love my .45 acp :)

15. Nephilim

Whatcha got? My Colt Combat Elite is my baby although my Browning Hi Power comes awfully close :)

16. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

H&K USP 45, not nearly as good as any of the classic .45's, but it does the job for indoor competition.

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i have a Colt .45- 1911..to Nephilim great gun
    but i like shooting my CZ-PO1-75 9 mm better actually its smooooth

18. Nephilim

Daniel_G, those HK's are damn good guns! I always wanted a USP :D

aabbccdd, the CZ-75 is truly a classic combat pistol - a DA that can be carried cocked and locked as well. I've always wanted one of those too!

19. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

20. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

The thing is Nephilim, i like my usp, it's just that i'm also the proud owner of a very nicely customized STI Eagle 5.0 competition custom, and i'm just dying in anticipation since the local gunsmith is doing modifications on it. once that thing is done, i'll be unbeatable :)