1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Would I Need For Capturing Video Of PS3 and Other Games?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Creddly, May 6, 2007.

  1. Creddly

    Creddly Guest

    I've heard of a thing called a 'capture card' but they are generally used when you have your TV and Whatever it is you're recording in one corner and your PC in another corner. - But for me, I have my PC and PS3 and other consoles connected to the same TV, my Sony Bravia.

    My PC is plugged into the VGA input on my Bravia and my PS3, PS2, PSone and Dreamcast are plugged into my Bravia through HDMI, SCART and S-Video inputs.

    What sort of capture card would I need to record videos of say Resistance in action or just simply an FMV?

    Would I now need a video capture card if it's all running through the same TV?

    Any help would be great thanks!
  2. Creddly

    Creddly Guest

    I have found out you need a capture card, but which one would be sufficient out of these two on THIS PAGE?

Share This Page