1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's a Staff Member?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by BTFan, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Annoy you? You're just jealous x)

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

fight children as i hate peace!!!!

3. edsrouter

edsrouter Member

I love site and come here every day. You guys have taught me so much so kudos to you all. I suppose I should change my handle to "afterdawn addict". So how is that done?

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you create a new account.

5. ireland

ireland Active member

fight children as i hate peace!!!!

Redneck wants to fight
    There were some backwoods hillbillies living across the river from each other, who feuded constantly. John hated Clarence with a passion and never passed up a chance to throw rocks across the river at Clarence. This went on for years until one day the Corps of Engineers came to build a bridge across that river. John was elated; he told his wife that finally he was going to get the chance to cross over and whip Clarence.

He left the house and returned in a matter of minutes. His wife asked what was wrong, didn't he intend to go over the bridge and whip Clarence? He replied that he never had really seen Clarence up close and didn't realize his size until he started over the bridge and saw the sign: "CLEARANCE 8 FT 3 IN"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.