1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats crackin erbody?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by HyphyDesi, Mar 25, 2007.

1. HyphyDesi

HyphyDesi Guest

Well whats up erbody, Im new to the set as you can tell, I found this website really useful so i registered. You should be seeing me a lot in the PSP sections and PC. I am a big time PC gamer and i have an x-fire, any other PC gamers here with an xfire? Mine is tupac08. Hit me up, i play bf1942,Counterstrike source, and whole lot of other games, so dont hesitate. I have a PSP thats version 3.11 and i plan on getting it to 1.50(Which is not possible.....YET).

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Welcome to afterdawn, Hyphy! I think you posed that question in the wrong forum. I'll ask a moderator to move your thread to the appropriate forum if warranted. Lots to learn and share here; learn from some and help out others. Welcome once again.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum

4. HyphyDesi

HyphyDesi Guest

Thanks, Sorry about the wrong section. ;o

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

HyphyDesi, edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP.
    2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.
    4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.