1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's happened to gear?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by weazel200, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

Maxburn you cheaky devil ;-). I wasn't even through setting up my page when you sent me a messase in my shoutbox. Actually that was really cool. I finally set up my page and I added a whole bunch of you unsuspecting souls. Looking forward to your comments.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

what cant i voice them here

3. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

4. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

Andy course you can. Infact I'm happy with any method of communication used here. All OK by me.

Max I read it and it's pretty hilarious. Can't believe he got so upset, but I guess we all have our days. Scubabud's comment about the location of the "crack" was to die for....lmao. That particular version of Bart Simpson used to be a staple in Gears sig until Phantom hooked him up with a new one. I guess he brought it back for effect. Must have made Essay fumed.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  5. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

Yeah, every once in a while we can take an attack and turn it in to humor. Kind of hard to be angry when everyone is laughing..
    I really think some of the ppl who post here have mental problems,, even more so than me.. And that's a scary thought.. I know im not normal, and a test would probably find lots of things wrong with me, but ive lived with myself my whole life, and we get along ok.

Will you be quiet??, im talking to Jamzbond right now.. sheesh...
    damn voices, i need brain ear plugs..

Voicesinyurheadfilter vers. 3.0.5.1
    Updated 2-13-06 to handle the new ARRCOOS brain fragmenting program as found on brains watching DOOM region 1. Removed bad sectors, and unreferenced material.

6. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Hi Jamzbond, i can see you're quite popular around here...
    My name is Permiggs, nice to meet you...

@Max
    That thread is the classiest here... That receipt photo post still cracks me up everytime... But that puff essay never really took you on... LOL
    Might start going into the kiddies(consoles) forums to see if i can get some fresh meat... LOL

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

permiggs, when you go after the fresh meat can you muffle the squealing so we don't have to hear the noise & ruin our meals??!!!!

8. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

Hi Permiggs,
    Just an ordinary "Joe" who feels really grateful for the many great sentiments. If I or anyone else had any doubts about the comradery of this site this is proof enough. Btw you're no stranger to me as I am familiar with your posts in many other forums I that I peruse from time to time.

Hi Ddp how's it hanging.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

alright & you?

10. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

@ddp
    I put you on my buddy list. Now i have to let you know this is not brown noseing, its just because i like your type of humor. :) You are OK in my book. I also need to let you know, being on my buddy list could get you in trouble in some sectors of the galaxy.. so you dont know me.. wink wink,, thanks man/or woman, or other life form.. forms..
    @permiggs,
    Believe me, you don't have to go looking for them.. They will find you, wherever you post here. Sooner or later. First time someone got pissed off at me, gear79 was in the thread with me, and i pm'd him about it. He told me not to worry that this type of stuff happens all the time. We run in to anti-social crazy types once in a while who only want to start fights, and they win if they get banned and close or elimnate a thread at the same time.. I know its pathetic, but true.. Most of them have an agenda, and they try to keep it hidden from us, but it comes out when they start preaching how they know best, and our tried and true methods of success are old school, etc.. Convert to my way followers! I know best.. and as soon as you ask in a civilized manner for some proof, real proof that their method is the best, out comes the name calling/slandering,, its a diversion from the truth, divert attention away from that last question you asked and instead attack the person. ad hominum attack. its a falicy of logic, and that is what we have to rely on here. Facts, data, solid evidence repeatable in YOUR home using free or common software and hardware.. It all falls apart when you ask for proof. Sorry to go on a rant. I try to stop these things with humor. and that is what gear79 and i did along with other members in that thread. It kept the thread alive, informative, and funny all at the same time. [bold]WE WIN[/bold] if we can do that everytime. By the time we are all laughing our guts out.. the mods have already banned the offender for numerous AD rules violations.. WE WIN they loose. Simple as that.
    We have to try to help the ones who really want to be helped, and if we get good at helping others, we have an obligation to help others IMHO. It's the human thing to do. (or so it says in the "how to mimic humans" handbook they gave us before i landed on this planet)

11. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

@Ddp
    Pretty good thanks. Still see you're keeping the lid on things. You Creaky & Darth and all the other Mods are phenomenal. I'm sure you've heard this a gazillion times but it can't be stressed enough. I'll hit the offensive post button to help out as best I can. Keep on keeping on. Cheers.

12. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Jamz - Congrats on becoming a Senior, my friend. No more than you deserve :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  13. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Yeah man congrats also.

14. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

15. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

I want to thank the Academy and all my fellow actors/actresses.....oops wrong speech!!,lol
    Seriously though, thanks a whole lot guys. Couldn't have done it without you. This has been a really great week and it's only Tuesday. Imagine that?.

16. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

@ LOCOENG
    You giving ireland some competition with the pics.

17. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I don't think it would be much of a competition...LOL

Bit I do everything to the best of my ability, besides he's got gigs upon gigs of images stored on HD's and all my images fit on my palm pilot.

[​IMG]

18. ireland

ireland Active member

this is the only competition i want to see,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

i think your right LOCO. He has a pic on practically anything

20. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

Yeah those smileys are really cool esp with the Brazilian soccer wave. Hard to beat Ireland when it comes to pics. He a regular Picture Smithsonian Inst.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.