1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the best box to buy for west london area?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by up2ujay, Mar 16, 2008.

1. up2ujay

up2ujay Member

Hello,

I live in south/west london, i would like to get a new box. Which is the best box to get, i need it to retune when frequancys change as i can not be asked to change them my self. I need all skysports channels and all the asian channels as well. Can anyone recommend me any good boxes?

2. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

Hi,

There is no better box they all have ups and downs but I favor the Eurovox compared to the starview or kryptview arnet for the cable platforms. and Technomate box for Sat viewers.

KMAC.

3. Blura

Blura Guest

If you have ntl/virgin in your area I would recommend a dreambox dm500c as it auto updates and once its flashed you dont need to do anything, even if keys change. Flasing takes about 10mins and imho is the best box on the market.

4. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

Just to let you know most STB'S auto update unless you have really old firmware.

And again as I said its down to what you personally think will meet your requirements.

KMAC.

5. kevbarns

kevbarns Guest

ITgate 220 for me, best box. Full PVR