1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the best way to make Money in real life?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by vgaddict8, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Dude2099

Dude2099 Regular member

2. pepsimaxx

pepsimaxx Regular member

@ Nero_123

Ireland has his own magical way of finding these pics and uploading them so fast...maybe hes a little leprachaun with fast little fingers :D i love him in a totally non gay way :D

@ireland

Keep em comin :D hehe

=pepsimaxx=

3. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

No way!!! You can't be seriously. I am playing to get rich with studiotraffic. Don't tell me they are goint to shut that place down. I am planning to put in $1000 dollars and make 1 percent of that which is $10 a day.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

personally, i just kill people. good money in that.

5. bombayboy

bombayboy Regular member

lol Hitman or Bounty Hunter...I'd Prefer Hitman,oooo nice black suit and a gun...Wicked!

6. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Life is about making money, but no one ever tells you how to do it? I GIVE UP!!!!!!

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

it just doesnt fall in your lap you have to be very hardworking and tough minded to make it. sitting on your ass in front of your PC aint gonna get it done and feeling sorry for yourself ,few people in this world get a free ride and the ones that do usally arent worth a damn

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

life isn't about money--it's the snobbish, elitist-wannabe people that desire to be special and the center of attention that make it that way. life is about finding inner peace, happines, love, joy, and fulfilling your seen duty, be it spiritual, devotional, whatever. believe me, money is not necessary for any of it.

and as a side note, i think money goes back to our more primitive side, as humans. animals, in the wild, always want more: more territory, more food, more mates, etc, without ever being able to think about it or what it really means--and that stems to some people today as our money.
    but, don't forget that we are human, and as such have the mental, emotional, and spiritual capacity to rise above that. our very beings, driven by evolution, have the ability to find so much more, to develop further in one life time that in a thousand generations of even those seen as equals, given one searches for the truth.

i could go on and on, but i will not...unless someone asks me to :p

*edit*
    [bold]Mind-Blowers Everyone Should Read/Watch at Some Point[/bold]
    The Shawshank Redemption (read/watch)
    -a fall from economic power to rise again a fulfilled man with a true apreciation for life.

The Catcher in the Rye (read)
    -a glimpse into the human mind as a young man watches the world of "rich phonies" dissolve around him.

The Art of War (read)
    -an ancient chinese strategy book on how to best fool and disable your enemy.

Tao Te Ching (read)
    -an ancient chinese philosophical text that can truely alter one's perception.

Wolf's Rain (read/watch)
    -a graphic novel and animated series about the search for paradise. very deep and involving--aimed at adults.

The Grapes of Wrath (read)
    -A depression-era family learns what it truely means to be happy. one of the greatest novels ever written.

1984 (read)
    -you'll be amazed what sheep we've been made into. don't read this if you could not handle the idea of Big Brother and prefer the ignorance you may have now.

Fight Club (read/watch)
    -the first rule of fight club is: do not talk about fight club. witnessing this story brings one to question the world around him in a quasi-Matrix state of mind.

and, of course, almost anything by William Faulkner further adds support to my argument.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2006
  9. bombayboy

bombayboy Regular member

Fight club was a good movie...the others never herd a toss about 'em...

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

lol, i think i'll make a change to my last post to clarify a bit.

11. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

....you point to a lot films that take me back a long way.... I understand and understand everthing that you pointed out about money....Shawshank....I think you may have missed...yet found...one of the most important themes in the moive...you looked for money and you found it. I looked for " Some birds aren't ment to be caged, their feathers are just too bright."... and thats what I found.

The Grapes of Wrath (read)
    -A depression-era family learns what it truely means to be happy. one of the greatest novels ever written.

Great text, I read it as an early teen and was lost in it for a while.... Charles Dickens` Great Expectaions. if your really up for some reading

12. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote;

"Life is about making money, but no one ever tells you how to do it? I GIVE UP!!!!!!"

[bold]Get a frigging job & stop whining.[/bold]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2006
  13. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Is there any other online program like studiotraffic or any of that business?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2006
  14. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Ya... My Paps runs it... Run down to Colfax and I-25...just ask for JOE... and he'll hook you up..

Get a job, live, love....

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you're just not learning anything from this, are you, vgaddict8? *sigh* okay, for the sake of comfort and ease of later life, let's say you need money (though i still hold true to my former argument). well dude, if you want to make it off the internet, you need to invest an elderly-person-sized-diaper's-worth of time in learning to code and script, in addition to developing a creative side that can catch online customers--don't forget to learn how to properly run a business. speaking of business, as said before, you need to come up with a niche: either something totally new or that could be in demand from the people around you. if none of that catches you, then you need to get a hard job (as they tend to pay better at your age) and save every cent, to invest in either your education (should be) or lucrative business deals (probably would be), i.e. real estate.

unless you have a rich relative or can win the lottery on cue, there is no easy way to get rich. got that? there are various ways to be comfortable that aren't very demanding, but getting rich is a whole other story.

and besides, we don't need another rich bastard on this earth. all it does is drive up inflation, screw up the tax system, and make everyone feel like crap [though that's partially to blame on society telling [bold]every single damned person born[/bold] they are smart, above-average, and special, whether they are or not, leading to over-confidence, fiscal failure, depression, and (as i pray for) suicide]

16. OzMick

OzMick Guest

There is no such thing as a free lunch. Find something you enjoy doing, get a job doing that or found a business yourself and put in some hard time doing it. If everyone got paid for doing nothing how do you think anything would get accomplished in society? Where would your food come from? Who would operate the trains and buses or sell you the fuel for your car? Open your eyes and listen to the advice some of these people have been trying to give you, why else would you ask if you aren't willing to accept any of it?

17. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

*cough cough downfall of communism cough cough*

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Wow...a rough crowd in this room LOL!

19. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

aha! gerry gives strength to my first argument! the kindness of strangers deepens my belief in karma and makes the world a better place. thanks again for the present, ger! :D

20. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

You have to go out and work for a living, damnit.

How we'd all like to get paid a lot for doing little work. Unfortunately, [bold]it doesn't work like that![/bold].

Get a job, and stop looking for an easy way out!