1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the worst mixed drink you've ever had?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tykester, Dec 16, 2005.

1. tykester

tykester Member

What’s the worst mixed drink you’ve ever drank? Last weekend I topped my list, it was called a “Laker Girl” and it was flat mountain dew mixed with grape liqueur. It separated into layers of purple and yellow. It was just as nasty on the way down as it was on the way up.

My favorite source of alcoholic drink recipes is http://www.thebar.com/ I like that they let you sort by occasion so that I can figure out what drinks go well for my parties. I’d sure as hell rather get advice from Jack about that than Martha Stewart. Anyone know why that actor looks so familiar to me?

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

anything with tequila in it...yuk! vodka all the way!

3. Glitched

Glitched Guest

Ask a mod to move this to safty valve you will get more post there, I mixed coke and pepsi and it tasted like crap lol

4. gear79

gear79 Guest

a four horseman is pretty damn strong, and it will put you on your a$$ after a few drinks... its a mix of 151, Jagermeister, Rumplemintz, and Goldschlager.

5. demello

demello Member

alligator piss!!!!

6. baaneral

baaneral Member

I had what gear called a 4 horsemen, but I learned it as a liquid cocaine :O 3 of those and I was running for the porcelain altar...;)

My favorite mixed drink is bourbon/cherry coke, or a flaming Dr. Pepper.

7. Outboard

Outboard Guest

If you want to try a shot try a Cement Mixer=Bailey's & Lime juice. But I lick Them. Don't know too many who do.

8. djscoop

djscoop Active member

you lick them? must take a while to finish of one shot then! LOL. the only shots I like are kamakazees (vodka, triple sec, & lime juice.) yummy yummy!

edit typo

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  9. Outboard

Outboard Guest

Black Death + Jack,Tequila,& acouple of drops of Tobasco Sauce. A Shot.

10. gear79

gear79 Guest

@ baaneral

that drink.. liquid cocaine, is all those ingredients, minus 1

11. tykester

tykester Member

That four horseman liquid cocaine thing sounds awful. I went over to my buddies last night and he had the audacity to mix me another Mountain Dew drink (this time Jose Cuervo, triple sec, and Mountain Dew). It tasted ok, I guess, but just so trashy. I pleaded with my buddy to use www.thebar.com for his New Years party, I don't think I can take a third incident. I think Mountain Dew is best not drank at all, better off having just the liquor on the rocks. I want to meet the marketing executive that named a product that would better be called "gorilla piss" "Mountain Dew". Not to mention that most dew collects in the lowlands...

12. Outboard

Outboard Guest

When you do the Cement mixer you swish it around in your mouth and it curdles.

13. tykester

tykester Member

Anything curdled is not for me. I gag at just the thought. I found a pretty cool holiday drink, my buddy calls it an "Irish Mimosa" and thebar.com calls it "Black Velvet". It's Guinness mixed with champagne. I like it, must be the Irish in me.

14. fpxdragon

fpxdragon Member

lol i shouldnt be in this chain cuz im a minor but o well LOL
    id have to say champagne ^_^ Mmmmmm....Bubbley

15. gear79

gear79 Guest

@ fpxdragon .... did'nt you go by foxpawz and another name, and was recently banned?

back on topic..... ever heard of a drink called an ATB.... it's called Ask The Bartender.... not sure whats in it, but it will sit you down and then some..

16. fpxdragon

fpxdragon Member

@gear
    no i dont have any thing to do with him but was following the chain and did make comments. if ur still suspisious about the Sig, i asked creaky if i could take it and he said yes so... (if u dont belive me then ask him urself or visit this) > http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/273269 <

P.S. ur "give a dam" thing is frozen...

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  17. gear79

gear79 Guest

no, its not frozen, i modified it and shrunk it. so get it, the bar never moves... meaning, i have never gooten to the point to give a damn..
    and i beleive you, i was just asking.

18. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@gear79, you hit the nail on the head, this goose has several names but NONE of them make him more inteligent...check his spelling efforts...he reckons his keyboard sticks, I think his pea sized brain sticks.

19. ireland

ireland Active member

[​IMG]

water is the worst i drank by mistake,when a glass of brandy was in front of me.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  20. ireland

ireland Active member

gear79,

A.T.B. (Ask The Barman)
    Ingredients:

* 1/5 Melon liqueur
    * 1/5 Grenadine
    * 1/5 Blue Curacao
    * 1/5 Amaretto
    * 1/5 Bailey's irish cream

Mixing instructions:

Pour each ingredient slowly down the side of a shot glass in order, they will settle nicely layered. Shoot.