1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats up with the adware locking my insertion point?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by fasfrank, Feb 5, 2004.

1. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

I seem to have a problem with some adware appearing at the bottom of my window (burstnet?) When its down there Im not able to move my insertion point around on the reply screen. This occurs when I go to another web page (i.e. Doom9, Nero) to find a link I want to put in my reply.

Another thing I noticed is that any links to Nero have to be manipulated a bit before they appear properly. I always have to edit my message to get them to look like what I originally copied in.

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

The first one you mentioned sounds truly odd and don't know what could occur scuh behaviour.

For the second one, I know what you mean -- the "autotagger" we use at our forums to tag "important" words to point to links at AfterDawn.com, sometimes messes up with URLs and I've added fixing that to my (loooong) to-do list.