1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whcih cardtrage is better and more cost effective for me ds: M3 or r4?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by austin420, Jan 6, 2008.

1. austin420

austin420 Member

well ive really never used my ds for much when i got for apreasent like a year ago.i use my modded psp instead but its getting old now with all of the new rave and hype with the psp slim so i tohught about tuning down a bit and rather than spending a fortune on th enew psp and some battery shit. so i decided that i might invest in a mod chip or w/e i need for the ds i heard that the most popular are the M# and the r4 chips. but i have a normal all black ds and i dont know which chip is better and will be more cost effective for me. im not really willing to spend more that like 40-50 bucks... so anyways thx for reading and any help would be much appreciated...

2. juniR

juniR Guest

They aren't chips - they are cartridges and there is no real difference between the m3 simply or the R4.

3. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

well personally i dont understand why you wouldnt be willing to spend 40-50 dollars on this because this can play downloaded roms while a normal game itself is already around 30 USD. anyways, they both are the same

4. austin420

austin420 Member

o, okay thanks guys i think ill go with the r4 because i have seen many videos of how to do everything with it...it also seems like a very simple process.