1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When does my afterdawn membership type upgrade?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sadsac, Mar 8, 2005.

1. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

sadsac

To become a Senior Member you must first have your AARP card, be able to go into any Denny's Restaurant on Sundays for 10% off your meal, and have everyone say to you and your wife at the table, hey Bud, is that your daughter?!?!?! <G>

I also like that Treet link for Spammers!!!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  2. sadsac

sadsac Guest

I always wanted to ride around on one of those Rascal scooters. Maybe when I'm upgraded to "senior", I'll go get one. Hopefully, the nice folks at Afterdawn will send me a card I can use to prove I'm a senior at Dennys. It hink McDonalds gives 10% PLUS a free drink or coffee.

Just think of all the benefits. I can become a mall-walker. I can park in all the good spots. I can make people wait 5 minutes for me to cross the street. I can greet people at the door at Wal-Mart. I can go hang out at the local Hardees from 6:00 am, shoot the shit with all the other seniors over a sausage biscuit and the morning paper until 10:00 am, and still be able to catch The Price is Right at 11. I refuse to drive a Buick though!

Man, I can't wait to get upgraded!!!

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Ouch!!! I [bold]resemble[/bold] that remark!!! Just kidding!

4. tsquare43

tsquare43 Regular member

I have had mine for the last 12 years and it works wonders. Love those 25% discounts!