1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when Halo 3 is coming out

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by twisterz, Nov 16, 2004.

1. BJet1

BJet1 Guest

then y would there be "coming febuary 9th" at the bottom of the screen when you beat halo 2 on legendary? it cant be 2006 cause the PS3 IS COMING OUT IN 2005 and bungie wouldnt leave gamers hanging for so long with the ending of halo2 so it has to becoming out soon on xbox one they havent even gotten a sure fire design for xbox 2 yet! they cant do it inn less than a year and make halo 3! I think Halo 3 is already done and its comin out febary 9th 2005.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2004
  2. maz_2004

maz_2004 Member

Listen, no offense but i think you are all a bit sad. I 2 am a halo fan but i just accept thsat halo 3 might/will come out whenever Bungie want it to and i cant change that so who really cares?

3. Debrainer

Debrainer Member

theres a much better forum run by infohalo about halo 3 u guys should check it out. its in the same site. soz i dont know the exact adress...

4. neo7333

neo7333 Guest

Yeah the forum is called information on upcoming halo 3 or something.

5. kamekaze

kamekaze Member

feb 9th was something that happened a long time ago that is doughtfull that they will put in halo.

6. kamekaze

kamekaze Member

and infohalo is just a kid with a big imagination he ha 2 more names he is faking it

7. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

You guys should really check out infohalos thread because you dont know what your missing. There are alot of major halo 3 spoilers in there and very well acurate predictions. And its probably the biggest forrum in after dawn since there are about 40 pages of info including from yours truly.