1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are you sat?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Mr_Taz_UK, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

yeah i am not overly impressed with that keyboard, the discription looked alot better than reality... the search goes on for me...

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

SeanZ0r, my father-in-law races those type of trucks, and by far the best one I have seen is one that he put a second engine on. It is simply amazing. They can get up onto the back wheels and stay there until you release the throttle. If you happen to have a couple of hundred $ spare you should invest in a couple of Mugen Seiki or Novarossi motors for it :)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  3. SeanZ0r

SeanZ0r Regular member

I used to be in the R/C scene alot a couple years ago, i used to have a highly modified electric car, but now i have a job and im starting to get back into Rc cars agian, are you talking about a Tmaxx, like mine with twin motors? Or just a single engine from Novarossi? Even a single engine from Novarossi is promissing, higher rpm HP, and bigger powerband. I hope to fix my tranny problem and get a 4wd onroad car, there f'in sick! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
  4. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

hmmmmm, not too sure what brand truck the engines were on. But it kicked ass like nothing I've ever seen. Currently I own a 4wd 1/10 scale car. Can't remember what brand it is, as I haven't used it in over a year. I want to sell it and buy a new offroad buggy. they are much more fun than onroads. plus, we no longer race onroads where I live :(

5. SeanZ0r

SeanZ0r Regular member

I see, you might think im crazy, but i think the bestkey board i can use would be a standard 104 key PS2 dell keyboard, its super quite, easy to push in and i loved it, untill i broke it, but there avaliable online for a few bucks used.

6. janrocks

janrocks Guest

True blue IBM antique 104 key with springs under the buttons. Shame it needs a DIN to PS2 adapter but it's going strong after 10 years of hammer. Well worth the £19.99 it cost new in 95.. Wouldn't part with it for any money. Best keyboard ever made.. lol

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

still got one of those, they are indeed the best keyboards bar one - the keyboard on a Tandem 6530 console (think that's the model number) (keyboard and screen in one unit, a bit like a Commodore Pet) :)

8. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

here's my "digs", complete with the Jess Alba wallpaper..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2006
  9. rav009

rav009 Active member

F**k me thats a nice monitor Lethal, I could go one further and plug my comp into the brand new 42" inch HD Plasma Samsung (arived ealier) but that would be a little dumb.

Get your cameras out and keep 'em comming!

I'd post mine but haven't got a digicam as I invested elsewere, so entertain me...

10. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

rav - you don't really need a flashy digital camera. I took mine on my camphone.

I don't know if you can see, but the iPod is reflecting light from all over the place -- that's because I ran over it on my bike! It's scrap now! god bless dixons' £100 mishap cover =)

11. rav009

rav009 Active member

Ran it over with your bike? :S

I could've paid £18 for 3 year what ever happends cover for my 20gb creative zen sleek photo but didn't, if it lasts a year I'm happy anyways.

And thats a decent pic considering its off your phones camera.

12. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

You got xbox360 and psp. when did you ran over your ipod? I hope both of your system is hacked. This is my old one when i FIRST got it. My friend took this when i was setting it up. It's looks pretty tight right now. Got a new stand and hook up with xbox,receiver and everything. But stupid camera broke.
    [​IMG]
    I'm going to get xbox 360 as soon as i get some cash. But i'm going to wait for wii and ps3 just to make sure i got the right one. I'm going to get wii for SURE though.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  13. rav009

rav009 Active member

Nice on man, I see your playing Halo, am I right? :)

I think I may need to buy a 360, need to spend the cash somewhere and would be a fun investment, or I could buy a digicam and show you all my set up and perhaps a mugshot while I'm at it....

I'm quite sad to see this thread didnt turn out like it probably should've, I know you can so post your set ups, so do so you sad act b******d's!!! :X

This was a great idea for a thread. :)

14. 21Q

21Q Regular member

I wanted to post my pic here, BUT, I was forced to get rid of ten of ny comps (I had eleven)[(I'm not BSing)]. But my dad made me give them away because I was redoing my room. Now all I have is a brand new laptop and a g4 and a g3 mac.

15. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

All you have...What are you talking about.......Damn I would die for what you have now....You dad must be a millionare...LOL

16. rav009

rav009 Active member

21Q, Can we have a piccie mate?

17. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

It's halo for pc. If you have it let me know and we will play sometimes online.

18. 21Q

21Q Regular member

all right, ill get it to the forums by tomarrow, but I still haven't set up the macs.

Are u sure I have a lot. I feel so incomplete without the rest of my comps. I do have leftover parts. Also I still have to put more progs on my laptop so it looks kinda empty. When I post the pic, i don't have the greatest desk, I have an elevated bed, so there is a shelf under it.

P.S.- My dad just makes a lot of money, he's not a millionare, but i'm probably getting the ps3 on launch date.

I feel so envious of the other pics here. Such nice towers and screens, man, makes me feel poor.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  19. rav009

rav009 Active member

Cool, I'm waiting 21Q ;)

Edit: @rihgt682, I'll get it by the end of the week :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  20. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

I will post a pic when i get back to school in august, when i can hook up my laptop to the speakers i have, right now id have to take a pic of the whole room for you to see my desktop setup with speakers, etc...

:)