1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I buy D-Boxs in bulk from?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by blobert, Mar 26, 2007.

1. blobert

blobert Member

Hi there,

Since I've got and set up my D-Box2 everyone I've told about it (family and friends) seems to want one too so I'm looking to order in about 10-20 of them and set them up for them.

I know you can buy them individually on eBay but I was wondering if there was a cheaper way to buy them in bulk. Ideally I'm looking for Nokia D-Box2s though perhaps Sagem ones as well.

I had a look at dbox.com but the guy seems to charge more for bigger orders.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Robert

2. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

There are some bulk offers at ebay.
    Check the seller feedbacks first and don't buy dbox1 items.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  3. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Starview boxes would be an easier/cheaper root for you m8. could get 20 for about 1500-1600. Where as you are talking about 1800 for dbox.

4. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

snt a pm with a usefull link i used

5. blobert

blobert Member

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I'll be sticking with the DBox2s as I'm not familiar with these Starboxes (I don't know anyone in Ireland that has them).

I've found a German supplier where I can get Nokia boxes for about £105 each (including delivery to Ireland) and Sagem ones for £87. This is when I buy 5, i might be able to get cheaper by buying in bigger quantities.

These prices are O.K but if anyone knows of anywhere cheaper let me know.

Thanks,
    Robert

6. Boogiestu

Boogiestu Member

Hey Robert,

I might be able to help you. pm me..

7. jerry52uk

jerry52uk Guest

8. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Simply forget fantastic-offers. If you are unlucky you get dbox1 items for the price of dbox2 items.

9. jerry52uk

jerry52uk Guest

No mate, Just read the descriptions of his ebay auctions. He sells Nokia Dbox2´s which are fully configured. you will get them as described. iam very glad that i bought off him for this cheap price as they are in new condition

10. blobert

blobert Member

Thanks for the advice,

I'm emailed Mr. Fantastic Offers along with a number of other eBayers who sell in bulk, will try and find the best price from them.

Mgb1 have you had bad experiences with this seller, I see he has a few withdrawn feedbacks?

Any further advice would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure if we are allowed discuss prices here but if we are can someone tell me roughly what I should be paying for 10+ Nokia DBox2s with delivery to Ireland.

Thanks,
    Robert
    Thanks

11. jerry52uk

jerry52uk Guest

My mate bought 20 Nokia dbox2´s for 2025GBP ( 2985 Euros ) off him. This Price was very cheap for the brand new Dbox2´s.

12. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

@blobert
    The forum digtalworldz is full with warnings about that seller, the forum all-forums include warnings and so on.
    If you want to risk your money try that seller.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  13. blobert

blobert Member

Thanks,

The lowest I've been offered so far is €1450 for 10 including delivery and €1500 from someone slightly more reputable.

I'm going to keep looking and see if I can better that.

Robert

14. jerry52uk

jerry52uk Guest

mate, i don´t know where the problem is of you, but in my opinion you think he sells bad Items. But this is wrong. He is selling good products, as my dbox2s off him are working 100%.

15. blobert

blobert Member

Thanks for that, I think I'll pay a little extra for a more reputable seller in that case.

I appreciate the advice

16. jerry52uk

jerry52uk Guest

It´s your choice if you want to buy off him or not. I will buy regularly off him as he gives good Support and good Products.

17. blobert

blobert Member

Currently got an offer of 10 boxes including delivery and some nice extras such as scart leads, batteries etc for only €1370 from a guy with lots of good feedback, I think I've found my supplier!

Although I will first see if anyone else is willing to match this price.

18. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

@jerry52uk, please tell us when Nokia re-started production of the Dbox2! They are not new but second user & at best re-furbished.