1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I go to request a DVD title be put into print?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sadsac, Mar 14, 2005.

1. sadsac

sadsac Guest

I was wondering if there was a website and if so, does anyone know the link, so that I can request a DVD title be put into print. I'm particularly interested in the TV series "Coach" starring Craig T. Nelson as Hayden Fox.

I see every other TV show being printed, including Golden Girls, Flintstones, even Pimp My Ride. Sadly, a show as great as "Coach" isn't being offered for sale on DVD.

I really don't think I'm the only one in the world who would like to buy this series on DVD. This show was awesomely popular in its day, and still remains popular among us folks who grew up in that era.

I'd just like to express my opinion to someone who may have some input as to whether or not to offer this show on DVD. I thought maybe there was a website that would allow me to request certain shows/movies on DVD. If not, it would be a great idea. Maybe some kind of poll/petition website. If enough requests came in, the webmaster could send a request to the copyright owners.

I'm also interested in an old movie called "Hunter's Blood". This came out on VHS and Laserdisk, but not yet on DVD.

2. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Just to keep my thread current, I'll ask this question again.