1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i purchase a chorus box?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by murphyai, Sep 19, 2008.

1. murphyai

murphyai Guest

I've got chorus sagem itd 4400 box in the living room connected to the tv.

however, i can't get a signal for a second tv off the second fplug connection on the box not even a analogue signal as there seems to be interference on each channel.

this is probably scrambled from the box.

just wondering where i can purchase one of these boxes.
    if i did get one would i have to programme the box as well or can that be done?

desperate I.T. guy!!

2. Robbiel

Robbiel Member

3. bakerboyz

bakerboyz Guest

i was told by a mate to go to clara market on sunday morning, there,s a guy there selling box,s for ch@rus and they are flashed and setup ready to go.he said he has a big billboard with ch@rus box,s on it. realy .

4. cactikid

cactikid Active member

anybody that goes to a market and buys a box should know better and hopes that it will work lol,i heard a lad buying a box all the bells and whistles and usb looked great on the stall as people interested and bought.when brought home and plugged in did not work,when opened up a lump of wood to make box heavier and usb glued on.=seller had a good day.

5. bakerboyz

bakerboyz Guest

i hear he is there every week and will install for more cash.

6. satguy99

satguy99 Member

google " eurovox tx " and will see lots of suppliers