1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greensman

greensman Regular member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..........it doesn't even rhyme. hehehe.

Thanks ireland, I needed that even this late in the day. :)

...gm

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Good morning boys and girls!

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

NOW gerry1 you call a MAN with a bucket full of SCROTUM and a yard of PENIS a boy, it just doesn't seem right. LOL.

Good morning to you all........

...gm

btw I can't answer for all the WOMEN but I bet some of them don't look like little girls. hehehe...

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2007
  5. ireland

ireland Active member

good morning,theres hope for ye.

PROTECTION FOR MEN

Call 1-800-SAV-A-penis!

"Woman chops off sleeping man's penis and drops from moving car!" Don't laugh, it is true, and it can happen to you!! Right now thousands of agitated, irate women have read that headline and are contemplating similar action against you the next time you make an unwanted sexual advance, look at them the wrong way, or just upset them in general!

MEN PROTECT YOURSELVES NOW!

If you found yourself a victim of CDS (Chop and Drop Syndrome) could you be sure the appropriate authorities would find your chopped member in time and intact? Could you be sure the penis part they found was yours?

Inquire now about our low-cost PenisProtectionPlan! *

Plan 1: We'll register your penis and scrotum, plus tattoo them with their own unique registration number, ensuring that in case of separation, you will get a perfect match every time.

Plan 2: Our Jurassic penis program. We'll take a cell sample from your penis and clone replacement parts for you in the event a trailer-tractor runs over your penis, or some wild animal mistakes your detached member for a chew toy.

Plan 3: For those of you who believe in prevention, we offer a one size fits all, battery-operated, stainless steel jockstrap that can be worn when necessary. When you are asleep an alarm will be activated when metal or other hazardous objects come within one foot of the jockstrap. This will guarantee you a full nights sleep, free of worry.

Don't get caught short...

Call 1-800-SAV-A-penis today!!

Remember.... the penis you save could be your own!!

* PRICES VARY ACCORDING TO SIZE.

6. greensman

greensman Regular member

Link not working gerry. :)

....gm

7. ireland

ireland Active member

8. ireland

ireland Active member

I got 23 on my first try....must be a good day. Be aware there is a time limit on each question....

Here's a neat little test that pits you against all the others that have taken it. Be aware there's a time limit for each question....

http://www.flashbynight.com/test/

**The Smart or Stoopid test is purely meant to be a fun quiz to see how your IQ rates alongside the average, based on the scores of other people who have taken the test. Naturally, only stupid people would take it as a true indicator of intelligence, and only intelligent people would take it as a true indicator of stupidity. Or something like that.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  9. ireland

ireland Active member

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

An workout partner for Ireland:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007
  11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Those look like water balloons ready to explode if she jumps another foot higher.

12. greensman

greensman Regular member

@gerry1,
    That's making me dizzy. hehehe.

...gm

Howdy and good evening to all..........

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Garmoon and greensman: I just had to post it! But according to my sister (who is, shall we say, rather top heavy lol) such "unrestrained" activity is quite painful. When she was jogging, she bought this sports bra which she nicknamed Hercule (Hercules) LOL! She also resents the fact that she may well put a napking on her lap but nothing ever lands there ... just won't eat something like crusty french bread in a restaurant LOL!

14. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

girls like that can always use Duct Tape lol

15. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

After a week away after moving. I open my emails and what do i see :p Thanxs mate :) I needed that pick me up ;)

16. onya

onya Guest

Give it another twenty years and she might have to do the same thing too!....LOL

Duct tape might not be enough for those puppies....:)

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Good afternoon all! I'm glad you like my bouncy not so little rope jumper. When I was a kid, the girls use to jump rope all the time but I don't recall ever seeing anything quite like that! ...really has to hurt I would think!

Reminds me of my grammar school days: we had a girl in our class named Lorraine who, shall we say, matured very young and in a very obvious manner. Us boys were more facinated by this than even our national geographics! The poor girl went through hell though ... from us rude boys facinated by this new twist in our adolescence but far worse was the nasty treatment she got from the nuns. As onya said, "boys will be boys" but the nuns, (women themselves I presume), treated her like some sort of whore all because the good lord blessed her with an unrivaled bounty LOL! Lorraine grew up to be the best autobody man in town.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007
  18. greensman

greensman Regular member

Here's one for ye lovers of the Texas gentleman. :p

A Summer Skirt Situation...
    As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, a lovely looking woman became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.
    Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to take the step, only to discover that she couldn't.
    So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step
    Once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg.
    With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.
    About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.
    She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"
    The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends."

.....gm

Is this funny? I laughed w/o remorse. hehehe.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  19. onya

onya Guest

@ Gerry
    Back in my day, they simply must have been not allowed or illegal coz I didn't see anything like it either. Did you ever hang around the trampolines on sports day fellas? Weren't the girls great at acrobatics!

@GM....
    Short answer is yes....even he seems chuffed about it. LOL

EDIT: Good Afternoon All...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007
  20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Sweet dreams everyone! I'm off to bed; its been a long day.

Ireland, Ireland; wherefor art thou, Ireland?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.